Flickr iPhone

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve Flickr for iPhone

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. The latest update killed my Flickr Appp

After the latest update on 08-16-2017. My Flickr App no longer works on my iPhone or iPad. What went wrong?

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  31 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Comments no longer visible while typing

With the current update, the key board covers up the comment entry, so you can't see what you are typing. You can type a comment and post it, you just have to do it blind.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Text box hidden

Text box hidden by virtual keyboard when typing on iPhone

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Flickr App is worse after 4.3.1 update on 17th August 2017

when i try typing comments (words) on my Apple iPod Touch screen the on screen keyboard covers the box where i type comments (words) i have to delete (shift) the keyboard off the screen to see what i'm typing or have typed on the screen

fix the Flickr App with a better update

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can't log in via iOS app

Got the latest iOS update a couple of days ago. Now the app just hangs, can't log in

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tagging

Photo tagging isn't working

45th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Comments

On I phone to comment is difficult as the text is now hidden by the key board . It was not like this until the update .
    Thanks

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Comment Malfunction

Can't comment on picture via iOS app because keyboard hides text field. IPhone 6S, latest iOS.

Pub-LEEEZE fix this!!!!

Second notice!

64th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Feedback

Allow us to search by size and orientation like on desktop!

199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tags

Please make the tagging system customizable just like the folders and collections!

I want to be able to easily sort photos under different tags in the organizer.

I also want to be able to create my own tags and sub tags.

155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Spam accounts

I have noticed an increased presence of spam accounts favoriting and following. All accounts appear to be owned by young females with suggestive photos in their profile.

When will Flickr admin intervene to stop this apparent rise in spammers?

64th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Feedback

Please allow ability to respond to comment on flickr app

199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Photos in group discussions

Great that we can start discussing through the app now but many threads rely on showing photos in them to get information and/or points across. PLZ HALP!!

199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Upload is slow as molasses

All these years, Flickr is so slow for uploads.

313th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Flickr icon gone

Flickr icon gone after latest upgrade. Now only the placeholder can be seen.

313th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. “No Internet Connection”

Very often (after 24 hours?) launching the app produces a “No Internet Connection” message and refuses to do anything until I force quit and relaunch. If I instead use the 3D Touch option to immediately start uploading a photo, the phenomenon produces less forthcoming behavior (no message about lack of connection). Please fix!

313th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto Upload

I don’t use auto upload because I like to edit my pictures & I don’t want every picture I take to upload to Flickr. However...if it would automatically upload my “favorites” from my iPhone, I would be ecstatic! It would make life easy. Please make that an option!!!

313th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Too many glitches

Sorry to say - but the flickr iOS app has too many glitches and it is a half baked products. It lacks basic functionalities like create folder and upload selected pics. I tried auto upload unwillingly but the album kept disappearing sometimes. While deleting photos i got errors. Overall one of the worst mobile apps i have seen.

313th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Scroll to Top of Page

On mobile and tablet devices, when swiping way down on someone's main photo page, the only way to go back to the previous page requires you to scroll all the way back to the top of all the photos that you just looked through (which could require a lot of finger gestures on touch devices) in order to access the."back to previous page" button (the left-facing arrow). It would be nice to have some way to get back to the top of these long pages without having to swipe all the way back up through all the images.

199th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Flickr iPhone

Feedback and Knowledge Base