Flickr iPad

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve Flickr for iPad.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. New update for app

When you go to comment on someone's photo you can't see the box where you're typing it's hidden by the keyboard on app on iPad! This just happened with the update yesterday! Can't use the app now until a fix it done!

Thank you

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Problem writing comments

I am using flickr on an ipad (9.7inch screen) and when I try to write a comment, the keyboard pops up but it hides the text box so i cant see what im writing! It used to work fine, so please address this problem, its irritating.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ios flickr app update

Just done an ios flickr app update and it now doesn't work correctly.

Am unable to see the comment bar when typing a comment.

Is this an intended new feature or a bug?

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Upload problems

Every time I click on the Cloud symbol for upload, it takes several minutes to get a massage: that the engeneers wil solve the problem. No upload possible from my pc.

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fail: Uploading to Tumblr

Until yesterday (06 Oct 2017) I could readily upload to Tumblr from Flickr using either my iPad or my iPhone. At this point neither works. I can still initially access the Tumblr icon via Share, but the Tumblr buttons are muted and when I try to select Photo, or anything else for that matter, the upload effort immediately stops and simply returns to the selected photo.

I’ve re-booted both devices. I’ve made sure my iOS is current. Ive shut down the devices and restarted. Not sure what else I can do.

Are you all working on a fix. BTW, I’m…

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Image data

Mostly, I enjoy knowing about the camera, lens and other information relating to photos. For this you need to click each time. perhaps one could chose to have this information displayed by default in the menu?

Also, when viewing a photographer's page while viewing a specific topic page, one needs to scroll all the way up to go back to one's initial view: could there be a shortcut?

Many thanks for this great app!
    VL

39th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Albums

It would be nice if Albums had the total number of views for all photos within the Album, as well as the existing info.

Also it would be good to have some PRO information e.g. STATS in the iPad App.

It would be good if you could have Albums within Albums, I do a lot of touring and find I have lots of Albums here and there for different places visited.

Thank you

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How many photos can I store?

Hello, my name is Matt Birkeland and I am traveling through Asia and storing my photos on Flickr. I don’t want to lose any of them so I’m wondering if there is a limit to the number of photos stored and if there is, how many? Do you offer a paid service to store more photos?
    Thanks

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Recent search

Needs a newest uploaded search on the iPad and iPhones would be useful whilst out taking pictures instead of looking thro stuff from the 80s when you need current day information to hand

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sharing

How Can I share a link to my pix from my iPad?

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Auto uploaded will not turn off

I only want to upload manually . Auto uploaded will not stay turned off. Keeps telling me to allow access to photo which I stopped to keep it from uploading everything

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Alerts

The same alerts pop up over and over again. I wish that once I looked at who had Fav'd a photo, that I could stop receiving the alert in the App.

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 自動刪除

因機身容量不足
    是否可將以上傳相片
    自動刪除

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Don’t understand the navigation icons on the left

I’m using my iPad the icons on the left of my screen, the top one with lines, second a circle... I don’t understand the first two and what the difference is in the picture feed? Maybe if a description when I held down on the icon or maybe the top of the next screen idk

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 建议

可以有华语的版本么

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Titles and descriptions

What's the point of adding descriptions and captions to pictures if they don't show up in the app? Also, why can't I re-arrange pictures on my iOS app? What's the point of having to go to the website to do things I should be able to do the app?

39th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. No visible inline images in group discussions on iOS

Makes some of them pretty worthless

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Feeds

I want the feeds of people I follow to be customized:

1- show content from specific people on top of the list
    2- less priority people can be displayed lower
    3- age filter confirmation
    4- show highest rated new feeds

Currently when you open Flickr, you don’t find should attract or inspire instead you may find the opposite.

So focus on what the person should want to see from first place when they open Flickr

Favorite:

Favorite should have the option of being private, to encourage more people to interact without worries.

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Custom Groups

it would be great if we had the ability to put our followers into custom groups that could then be used to control access to our albums, individual photos, etc. it would also be nice if we could grant permission to individual users or custom groups to download various sized .jpg images from our feed.

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Flickr iPad

Feedback and Knowledge Base