Flickr iPad

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve Flickr for iPad.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Logging out

It needs to be easier (nay, possible even) to actually find a log out button on flickr

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bogus / Offensive accounts

I love Flickr, but being put off by accounts that are clearly setup to point to **** sites and the like that keep commenting on photos etc.
    You need to try and get rid of these accounts

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Login failures

Hi, where can I get support for access to my Flickr account? My ISP is BT and my email for login is a @btinternet.com account. It used to work, now it doesn't, giving an unhelpful Yahoo error. BT say something has changed regarding back end servers but cannot assist, saying its a Flickr/Yahoo issue. My email account works ok otherwise. Nobody seems to be owning the issue. Regards, Dave

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sharing

I hate what you’ve done to sharing to instagram.....just rubbish....and I pay

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Excited? I don't think so...

Just received an e- mail with the 'exciting' news about SmugMug.

Whenever a corporate entity sends me 'exciting' news, my spirits droop. Because as sure as heck, I know that there'll be nothing for me, or any other of your clients, to get 'excited' about.

Just for a start, it's dismaying to learn that here is yet another purveyor of cliches. All that the word 'exciting' tells me is that you've run out of energy and ideas.

Why didn't you also tell us it was 'amazing', and that you were 'passionate' about the change?

In any case, I weary of…

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Problemi

Ultimamente il mio account ha problemi sugli aggiornamenti (notifiche in ritardo oppure assenti)
    Alcune volte scompaiono le mie foto dalla personale home page

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improvement to App - Group Search Facility

It would be of great benefit to add a search menu to the ‘add to Groups’ section to speed up the process. The current method requires one to scroll through hundreds of groups to find the right one which is time consuming and discourages use.

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. EXIF / METADATA Missing from the odd upload

Why has Flickr started to ignore the EXIF / METADATA on the odd upload? It doesn’t matter if I do this from the App or from a desktop through the website, every now and then, one image will have the data ignored and consequently appear out of sequence.
    Today I uploaded a few images, all taken in the same day, all processed using identical workflow and saved. Yet one Image is out of sequence with the relevant data missing.

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Comments

When someone gives you a compliment in the comment section there should be a like button so you can just do a quick like instead of having to thank people for complimenting your photo.

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Rubbish

When you change your email address you shouldn't loose all your stats from pro account that you have paid for for years. Will never pay for this again.
    Had to change my email address for security reasons which meant getting new yahoo account but yahoo wouldn't let me transfer stats and page because I hadn't set up a retrieval email. Forget that I have been paying for the pro account and I could prove it was me with bank details.

Lost all my followers/following that I'd built up over the years

Yahoo are a pile of shite

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Group limits

I find it absurd to limit the number of groups you can post a picture to. If the goal is to avoid spam, most of the groups have administrators that are totally capable of dismissing any photo they consider as spam, or they don’t want to add because it doesn’t meet the criteria, or the purpose of the group. I suggest to reconsider this measure since it affect us all who are constant users of this platform and specially for pros since the service is diligently paid. Thank you.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why can’t I

Delete photos being uploaded?

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Time zone problem

Why can I not adjust the Timezone for my uploaded photos in the flickr app? My photos taken on one single date get split according to some other Timezone that the one I am in. It is very inconvenient.

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Navigation help

How about keeping the back arrow visible even when you scroll down through a photo stream?

I seem to have to scroll all the way back up a stream, just to go back one level.

Jim

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Arrange Photos

Why is there no facility to arrange the photos in my albums. The app I upload from MyPics has a simple tool to organise the photos in the sequence I want. I use this to organise but when I upload to Flickr the order is not retained and there does not appear to be anyway to rearrange.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Flickr iPad

Feedback and Knowledge Base