Flickr iPad

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Tell us how we can improve Flickr for iPad.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. New update for app

When you go to comment on someone's photo you can't see the box where you're typing it's hidden by the keyboard on app on iPad! This just happened with the update yesterday! Can't use the app now until a fix it done!

Thank you

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Titles and descriptions

What's the point of adding descriptions and captions to pictures if they don't show up in the app? Also, why can't I re-arrange pictures on my iOS app? What's the point of having to go to the website to do things I should be able to do the app?

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Image data

Mostly, I enjoy knowing about the camera, lens and other information relating to photos. For this you need to click each time. perhaps one could chose to have this information displayed by default in the menu?

Also, when viewing a photographer's page while viewing a specific topic page, one needs to scroll all the way up to go back to one's initial view: could there be a shortcut?

Many thanks for this great app!
    VL

66th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. App not working properly.

Can't see text when typing a comment. Fix it please.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Cannot tag

Flickr mobile (iPad and iPhone) has not been tagging since yesterday. Could you please advise when this will be remedied.

Pete Bond

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Flickr App problems, from upload of Albums to changing privacy safety and deleting photos

Hi Flickr, it is not possible to:

1. Upload albums, and keeping the way it is already organised, in iCloud.

2. Already uploaded photos keeps being uploaded, when multiple attempts - which is needed as Flickr cannot upload a whole album,
    but only appr. 40-50 photos per upload.

2. Changing privacy safety is suddenly impossible, as it suddenly begins to say wrong format - Pictures come from iCloud and iPad.

4. Deleting photos is suddenly impossible, for the same reason as above.

Please advise what I can do to solve these problems.

Best regards
    Ole Birch
    Denmark

Tel. +45 20601445

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Commentaires

Quand je veux écrire un commentaire avec ma tablette, je ne vois plus ce que j'écris!

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cannot change location from app?

Hi flickr team,

I love the flickr app but..., when I upload a photo from a mobile device the location is automatically set to the current location of the device at the time of uploading. This makes no sense because usually photos are uploaded at a different location than where they were actually shot. What's even stranger is that there seems to be no possibility to choose or correct the location from the app.

Kind regards,
    Edwin van Buuringen

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tag impossible

Bonjour,
    Sur l'application iPhone et iPad, je n'arrive pas à ajouter des tags. Pourriez-vous m'aider ?
    Merci.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bug in update 4.3.1?

I believe I've encountered a bug when uploading photos. When I upload a photo from my device and create a new album in the process, neither the photo nor the album appear anywhere. I have used this exact process prior to the latest update and it has worked normally.

I logged into the flickr app on my son's iPhone and went through the same process and it worked fine, and he has not updated to the latest version yet (he is currently using 4.3.0).

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Spammers

Problem:Too many outside non photographers are favoriting my photos just to lure me to a **** or dating site.
    Solution: option for only those who have cameras fav or comment on photos, when a member posts a picture taken with a camera, they should get a status on their profile as a real photographer. This way we can filter out the garbage littering this site.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Photos TIFF pas compatible

Bonjour, j'ai chargé mes photos de 2002, celles-ci sont au format TIFF, elles apparaissent très pixelisés et pratiquement impossible à regarder.
    Pouvez-vous rendre Flickr compatible à ce format?
    J'ai plusieurs centaines de photos avec ce format et je n'ai pas envie de passer à la concurrence pour résoudre ce petit problème!
    Flickr est très agréable à utiliser et définitivement plus aboutît que la concurrence, bravo et continuez comme ça.

Thierry

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Delete

Can not delete multiple photos after last update. Says data is in wrong format.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Auto uploadr

This is driving me crazy. I am on the iPad app. I don't want auto upload, but it seems to be the only way my photos will upload. What has happened to my ability to select and upload photos? Thought about logging out and logging in, but can't find this in app.
    I was really enjoying Flickr but it's not very intuitive now. Please help or I will turn to Dropbox. I just want to share my photos with my friends.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Error at addition more than inone group

Error at addition more than inone group - Something went wrong. In the previous version everything worked

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tags

I can no longer add tags to my photos any idea why? I've tried restarting programs and my device.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Problem with latest Flickr version for iPad

Since update a few days ago, app hangs when searching on more than one descriptor. I.e. One word searches only are returned. E.g. Search for 'cat' is fine, but search for 'cat siamese' just causes red and blue search graphic blobs to repeat endlessly.

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Commenting on the app

I see there's a new 'reply' button when commenting, however on iOS the keyboard now blocks the comment you're currently typing. Not conducive to posting comments if you can't see what you're typing until you hide the keyboard.

Cheers from the UK

111th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?

Flickr iPad

Feedback and Knowledge Base