US Mail

This forum is intended to gather feedback or suggestions on the Yahoo Mail app for Windows 10. For assistance with technical, abuse or general Mail questions, please contact Yahoo Customer Care.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 72nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I can not get into any of my accounts since the up grade. Please get rid of Windows 10 for me.

I CAN NOT GET INTO ANYTHING I HADON MY COMPUTER BEFORE. Please remove WINDOWS !

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Search messages feature in Yahoo Mail for DESKTOP is not functioning

Search messages feature in Yahoo Mail for DESKTOP is not functioning... again. And, as usual, there is no way to report this error to a Yahoo 'technical department.'

I know Yahoo, like any corporation, likes to cut costs by eliminating employees, or limiting CUSTOMER access to REAL HELP, but how is it GOOD BUSINESS to make it IMPOSSIBLE to report TECHNICAL ERRORS?

Also, when I kind of, sort of, got to a place where I could kind of, sort of, report the issue, Yahoo insisted that I 'prove' my Yahoo email address WAS my own, by sending me a code…

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I do not like the new way to view attachments. I need to save it & it will not save to my documents, even very small attachments! I hate it.

GO BACK to the OLD WAY or allow us the option to choose. THIS IS TERRIBLE. I need to save them and cannot do it....The download will never download to my computer...and I Have to UNDO all my privacy to add to dropbox. THIS IS TERRIBLE...really terrible.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. live tile on windows 10 doesnt show anything

live tile on windows 10 doesnt show anything.
    it should display mails on live tile.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mail search doesn't return anything

When I do mail search, it doesn't return anything and also can't get back to normal mail display. I just have to close the app and re-open it to get things back to normal.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. What is this blue box that pops up all over my screen all the time???And, keep those pop up screens to the right of my email off. Why do yo

Get rid of those annoying pop-ups on my email screen. They pop up and I have to retype everything again because the stupid pop up is deciding to come into my house. Get rid of it. I don't shop on line. Never will and don't need to see things I don't want. And what are those annoying blue boxes in different sizes that appear and stay on my screen then move in different sizes when they want to????????

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. the Yahoo! mail app for Windows 10 is a joke!

The app is a mediocre webpage fit into a window! Please yahoo! take your time and double your efforts for creating an actual APP with advanced features, enhanced UI and with no ADs!!!! Not a single mail app in any appstore whether it is free or paid displays ads.. even 3rd party apps like mailbox, cloudmagic and mymail do not display Ads.. desperate yahoo! company caring about revenues not consumers!!

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Priorities the business mail please.

Both apps and web browser has the same problem. Logged in with business mail and end up always log into public mail 1st.

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. windows 10

I have upgraded my laptop to windows 10. With the upgrade, the Yahoo Mail site is not responding correctly. I am able to access the yahoo web-mail on windows os 7 and 8.1 with the ID and Password. However on a Lap top with windows 10, the ID is recognized by Yahoo, but it keeps on wanting me to input the password. I have put my password correctly on the W-10 IE, but the account is not accessible. Again, my yahoo account is accessible on W-7 and W-8.1 with the same ID and Password.

Please take a look.

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. this app is so buggy

Takes ages to start sometimes and freezes when opening a email

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. easier accsess for finding the phone no to help find my password

I'm an elderly person and find it har to remember passwords

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. unable to login :(

it unable log in,i am not happy because rip of me ,i can't login on app on windows it not work or unabled login

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. i am not happy

it unable log in,i am not happy because rip of me ,i can't login on app on windows it not work or unabled login

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Try to contact you for my old setting this new one does not work

The new setting will not let me pull up my contacts will not go to the next page or comment after delete and I cant sit any Print sixe ore color,
    I am disable and to old for all this changes that don't work and who is POC???

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it work for Windows Phones. The app doesn't even work on my laptop.

Make it work with Windows Phones. The app doesn't work with either the laptop or the phone.
    Keeping mail accounts separate without having to synchronize with other accounts I believe are safe.

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I got a email to try the new yahoo email . just push the button. I did . where is the button to go back to my older version ?

I got a email to try the new yahoo email . just push the button. I did . where is the button to go back to my older version ?

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ich kann mich auf mein laptop mit windows 10 nicht anmelden um meine e-mails von yahoo zu lesen

ich kann mich auf mein laptop mit windows 10 nicht anmelden um meine e-mails von yahoo zu lesen

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can't login

Hi, same here haven't been able to login from the W10 PC app. unable to login is what pops up from the sign in page.

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Mail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base