US Mail

This forum is intended to gather feedback or suggestions on the Yahoo Mail app for Windows 10. For assistance with technical, abuse or general Mail questions, please contact Yahoo Customer Care.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Once I have searched results by sender, having the ability to preview email body messages

Once I have searched results by sender and all the messages from one individual go back in time, I would love it if I could click the box next to each email and see the message body field (or subject and body field). Don't know if possible, but would be a great way to prioritize required actions. (I am on Win 7 pro, but this function does not look like it exists in Win 10 either, based on your demos).

72nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. mailto protocol does NOT work. Please try the mailto's on this website to see what I mean http://www.scottseverance.us/mailto.html

mailto protocol is important for websites that contain links to emails or from other apps that call the default mail app using mailto.

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I HATE IT ! I want my attachments to open like they use to outside of the email and not cramp it all into one window. PLEASE PLEASE fix it

Give us the option to keep the other way if we'd like. I don't know why you do this for a minority of people and force it down all the rest of our throats....were people complaining about it ? Well then, if it was NOT broken, why do you think you need to FIX (BREAK) it ?

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. will not print email. says get app to print page titled "about". none available

when print is pressed, let it print email. says i need an app now. Copy does not work to take info for another document.

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. luv it until, I try to right click on anything, it does not work.

Great app... but I need the right click functions to work.

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I can not get into any of my accounts since the up grade. Please get rid of Windows 10 for me.

I CAN NOT GET INTO ANYTHING I HADON MY COMPUTER BEFORE. Please remove WINDOWS !

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. With Win10

With Win10 it appears to just be an overlay & I no longer get my tools bars at the top like I used to. Win10 just wants you to use all of their own programs. Typical of MS!

56th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. licence

The Yahoo App in microsoft store will not download because of licence issues and error! sort it out this is basic stuff!

112th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. it says "unable to login". please help

it says "unable to login". please help

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Develop universal application for Windows 10

Develop universal application for Windows 10, being compatible with PC, Tablet, Smartphone, Xbox and continuum for Windows Mobile 10.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. yahoo!

Make it work right. I have the mail app. It dosen't work neither dose the browser. Every time I put a subject in, Including Your own web sight. It tells me it is a unsafe sight and won't allow it,
    FIX IT! And try to do something with the boring browser page. Mine is so plain I want to ****.

72nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A most outstanding idea -- give Yahoo users a HELP access!!!! No - No one that works!!!

Give Yahoo users a REAL site to go for assistance. No -- No I mean a real true help site unlike your currents sites. Your Customer Care site is a JOKE!!!! Your latest update to my Yahoo mail site will not allow me to use my address list when sending EMAILS. WOW all I have to do is type every address on the TO line.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Win 10 app doesn't notify of mail in additional mailboxes

In the Win 10 mail app. I have a Primary account plus have added two additional yahoo account mailboxes (called Work and Play), and they are syncing properly. When I receive new mail in the 'Primary' account I get a Windows Notification as expected. But when I receive new mail in one of the additional accounts ('Work' or 'Play') I do not get a Windows Notification even though the account selector in the left pane shows the unread messages counters properly.

This seems like a bug. I would expect to receive notification of a new message in any linked and…

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I can't reply. I hit reply, window opens below, but never lets me type.

I can't reply in the Windows 10 app. I hit reply, window opens below original email, but never lets me type no matter where I click/tab to.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

US Mail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base