US Mail

This forum is intended to gather feedback or suggestions on the Yahoo Mail app for Windows 10. For assistance with technical, abuse or general Mail questions, please contact Yahoo Customer Care.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. I don't like the new split preview arrangement. Both preview and inbox list are cramped and hard to work with.

The inbox list is much smaller making it more difficult to edit or review emails. To fully view an email requires more, not less work. To use the preview box for text often requires scrolling. I don't use a smartphone and get no apparent benefit from this change. It makes reading and editing regular emails more difficult. Please give us an option.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I do not like the new way to view attachments. I need to save it & it will not save to my documents, even very small attachments! I hate it.

GO BACK to the OLD WAY or allow us the option to choose. THIS IS TERRIBLE. I need to save them and cannot do it....The download will never download to my computer...and I Have to UNDO all my privacy to add to dropbox. THIS IS TERRIBLE...really terrible.

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Turn off notifications.

I click on settings, and nothing happens. I get way way way too many emails. I don't need to be notified for every junk email I receive. I want to be able to go in and turn off the notifications.

29th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. i cant access my yahoo mail

i cant access my yahoo mail
    i can sign in properly but i cant go to my inbox !

112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. yahoo mail new feature

On yahoo mail, i can chat, send email, call and video call without wifi, cellular.
    When i selected multiselect on Contact view, i can send email with many my contacts

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You all have some serious work to do with this app.

You all have some serious work to do on this app. Here it's faults that I've found so far.

1. You can't drag e-mails to folders, like in the web mail version.
    2. You can't use multiple Yahoo accounts with it, like the web mail version.
    3. When I close the app and then re-open it and try to compose an e-mail, the app freezes or refuses to open the compose window. You have to sign out, close the app, reopen it and then sign back in in order for it to work.
    4. You can't manage your mail settings…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. live tile on windows 10 doesnt show anything

live tile on windows 10 doesnt show anything.
    it should display mails on live tile.

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It stinks. I can't print an attachment unless I download it. Clutters up download folder

It stinks. I can't print an attachment unless I download it. Clutters up download folder and requires me to manualy delete files out of it.

112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. update the windows 10 store app

i downloaded the windows 10 desktop store app, and it looks the same as the mail.yahoo.com website.

please update the app to have a unique UI, otherwise there is no need to download the app from the store if it's an exact copy of the website.

29th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I receive emails and would like to answer automaticaly respond with a subject I choose

I would like to compose with an email address and subject line automaticly - how can I do this?

112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 42nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. What is this blue box that pops up all over my screen all the time???And, keep those pop up screens to the right of my email off. Why do yo

Get rid of those annoying pop-ups on my email screen. They pop up and I have to retype everything again because the stupid pop up is deciding to come into my house. Get rid of it. I don't shop on line. Never will and don't need to see things I don't want. And what are those annoying blue boxes in different sizes that appear and stay on my screen then move in different sizes when they want to????????

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. the Yahoo! mail app for Windows 10 is a joke!

The app is a mediocre webpage fit into a window! Please yahoo! take your time and double your efforts for creating an actual APP with advanced features, enhanced UI and with no ADs!!!! Not a single mail app in any appstore whether it is free or paid displays ads.. even 3rd party apps like mailbox, cloudmagic and mymail do not display Ads.. desperate yahoo! company caring about revenues not consumers!!

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mail search doesn't return anything

When I do mail search, it doesn't return anything and also can't get back to normal mail display. I just have to close the app and re-open it to get things back to normal.

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. windows 10

I have upgraded my laptop to windows 10. With the upgrade, the Yahoo Mail site is not responding correctly. I am able to access the yahoo web-mail on windows os 7 and 8.1 with the ID and Password. However on a Lap top with windows 10, the ID is recognized by Yahoo, but it keeps on wanting me to input the password. I have put my password correctly on the W-10 IE, but the account is not accessible. Again, my yahoo account is accessible on W-7 and W-8.1 with the same ID and Password.

Please take a look.

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! **** NOOOOOO! I just thought id try just ONE of my aliases..and YOU TRICKED us with this ****! Now ALL of my emails from fric

All of my emal from EVERYWHERE began showing up! I didn't give permissions for ALL of my emails!! Whats up with this ****! Trust me, id say this LIVE so im not the hiding behind screen type..actually I am thoroughly ****** off

112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. You should improve sg because with windows10 it is hard to open mails or delete them. Everything is stuck and does not work properly.

You should improve sg because with windows10 it is hard to open mails or delete them. Everything is stuck and does not work properly. Sometimes you cannot even open the mails

112th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

US Mail

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base