Yahoo Entertainment

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Entertainment

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 108th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. show a list of movies currently in theaters with ratings

I want to be able to easily find a list of movies that are currently in the theaters. This used to be very easy with the old format. The new format is a random tiling of ads with no organization. I would like to see the ratings for each movie, as in the past.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I am unable to change my "detect location" to a location which includes all zips near me

Make it easier to change the "Detect Location" to a zip code near me that includes all theaters in my area. I have tried numerous times to change my "Detec" and it does not store it. "Frustrated"

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS!!!

Please make the page a one stop shop again!!! Very frustrating site as it is now.

It used to be that when you wanted to see the movies in your nearby theaters, you could see the list of movies with showtimes, the image of the film, and hover over the image to get a synopsis. It was great!

Now you have to look at the images in one page, link to descriptions and more info in another, and go back to the theater to see if it's playing there. If it's not, then you need to start the entire process…

108th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Missing "My Favorite Theater" option

You took away the option to add "My Favorite Theaters". As a result a bunch of theaters in my zip code pop up that I never go to and the theaters I don't go to are impossible to find. Big mistake taking that option away. Go to Fandango now to find movie times. Bring back the "My Favorite Theaters". You've lost me as a user of your site.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. number of Theaters listed

You are not even close to listing all the theaters in the area. You should really go back to using zip codes.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. FIX Your UI

It's pretty clear that you pay no attention to these comments, as this is about the 5th time I've tried to submit the same basic complaints. However, just for fun, I'm going to try again.

Your Movies UI is very unfriendly.

First of all, it doesn't always work on Chrome (although it seems to work fine in Firefox).

Second of all, it's OBVIOUS that you should have links on the Showtimes page that open up a popup to a description of the movie, with the ability to watch a trailer.

Third, you're getting plenty of ad revenue just by playing…

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change format to theaters closest to our zip code

When I put in a general south Austin zip code, i.e. 78745 and surrounding areas nearby for movie theaters I don't get the Cinemark Tinseltown on I35 south showtimes along with Regal 14, Cinemark Southpark Meadows, and Regal Westgate 11. It jumps to theaters way away from my zip code. It makes no sense to give theaters 10 miles away.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Fix the Links

The trailers are not correct for the links.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. A group noun is singular, so the headline should read, " "Star Trek Beyond" cast pays tribute . . ." Elementary grammar, folks.

A group noun is singular, so the headline should read, " "Star Trek Beyond" cast pays tribute . . ." Elementary grammar, folks.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. No commenting under entertainment stories..

I've noticed that over the past few days entertainment stories do not offer a space to comment. I will do my damnedest to avoid clicking on any of those stories and I will continue to point this issue out to others. You don't want to read what we think about the KARTRASHIANS Then STOP POSTING STORIES ABOUT THEM.

21st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Get rid of these stupid letters that remain

Get rid of the stupid letters that remain on the screen. It makes it annoying to trying to read the article

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ghsetghset

get rid of the huge top search bar that covers everything

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Trailer Functionality

Give us an option to block specific trailers. If I didn't like it the first time I don't wan't to have to keep clicking for it to go away every time I get done with something I did want to see.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. well since u already ruined it, n ur not going back to the way it was. the least u could so is put box office back in the options

Why dont u admit u made a big mistake, n fire the moron that created the new format, and go back to the old format. I use to recommend ur sire for movie info, now i tell them to stay away. Good move, way to stay currant, by giving the people what they dont want!

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add Movie Tavern in Baton Rouge to your schedule.

Movie Tavern is opening in Baton Rouge on Tuesday, August 18th. Please post their schedule.

http://www.movietavern.com/batonrouge/

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We need a way to stop the top video if theres one a ways down to watch.

I'm trying to watch a clip about halfway down and the one up top under the bold title is also playing. I see no way to stop or mute it.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Throw away your current yahoo movie page and fire the person responsible

Change your movie website set up. Now. Whoever decided to change it to the rediculous monstrocity it is today needs to be fired. Where the **** do you find upcoming movies? Ditch it. ****, I have already.

44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bring back the old site

I want to 1st see showtimes in theaters close to me, see user reviews, and easily choose the trailer of the movie I'm interested in like the site used to be. Now the movie site sucks!

44th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Entertainment

Feedback and Knowledge Base