Yahoo Entertainment

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Entertainment

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 255th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. useless

This site is completely useless...all I want is movies times and trailers......using moviefone now.

255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. STOP SO MUCH ADVERTISING FOR EVERYTHING

IT sucks that you are so money grubbing that I have to watch a advertisement for some **** before I watch a trailer for a movie which is actually an advertisement for a movie ,I can't believe people put up with this **** !!!!

87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. get rid of that bar at the top of the screen

I really dislike the new bat at the top of the screen on yahoo. I may change my home page.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. fix your web site, it sucks.

its un-usable. I just want showtimes in my area, not trailers, I can go to the other section for that, but the lag time just to see showtimes makes this all but un-usable.

255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Update your box-office information

please update your box-office information, it was very helpful to know which movies are doing better

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It won't show me the movies in my selected area...i'll have to use google or some other site to get my movies

the screen won't use a selected location...it just uses the location of the IP address...not a different location...this site is worthless

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

On the “Get Showtimes” page, next to the detected location you should see a “Change Location” link. Click this to be asked to enter your zip code. If you don’t see this link, Following the steps in this Yahoo Help article will allow you to resolve the majority of issues you may encounter with Yahoo Movies. Please take a look.:

Fix problems with Yahoo not working properly: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/movies/SLN2891.html

Take care!

8. wheres the link

All these articles which say you can see video above that dont even have a link to a video on the page are getting annoying.

255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m really sorry about that. Can you tell me the URL of the articles that mention a video but don’t seem to have one? I’d like to take a closer look.

9. Verify your movies times

Movies times are NOT accurate. Just drove 30 miles to see Jurassic world in 3d to find out the movie isn't playing for another 3 hours. Yahoo! Movie times are not legit. Very disappointed. Regal cinemas at coconut point in estero, fl did not care and blamed Yahoo! for the situation

255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Taking up too much screen space

Stop reducing content of what people are looking for with your tools taking up screen space. Be elegant and out of the way, and then you will be appreciated.

255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When I click "get showtimes" I get this trailer for a movie ... which I don't want to see. I want to see the show times. NO TRAILER!

When I click "get showtimes" I get this trailer for a movie ... which I don't want to see. I want to see the show times. NO TRAILER! I can't get rid of the **** thing! There's no X to close it. Escape does nothing. If I wanted to see the trailer I would have clicked the TRAILERS link ... not the show times link. JUST SHOW ME THE F*ing SHOW TIMES! This isn't rocket science!

1st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo movie reviews; yahoo doesn't care about you

Where is yahoo movie user reviews? I use to use this site frequently, now I don't use it at all. All I wanted to do was go to yahoo movies and see user reviews on the current movies. But its absolutely terrible now, you can't even just easily browse the current movies in the theaters and find out their reviews. I just came here and took the effort to write this, but I know it won't do a **** thing, I'm sure magnitudes of other users are thinking the same thing

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Return yahoo movies to the way it was before.

Ever since it was changed, I can find anything. It's very confusing, and hard to navigate. Was so simple before. Please return it to previous format. This one is lousy. (Switching to Flixster for now)

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 255th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Find another site

This site is a waste of time now. I want more information on ratings and why the rating is the way it is. Cannot get further information. Will find another site.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Fix the Canadian Movie Showtimes

Movie showtimes do not work at all in Canada. There are no listings for my location regardless of what city or postal code I enter.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. New Movies site unusable

I preferred the old movie site that listed current movies and upcoming movies by the week they are coming out. Now its so busy I can't even tell what is currently playing....

21st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Improve user interface/friendliness.

I stopped using Yahoo Movies. It's far too complex and it's very difficult to quickly get movie times and locations. Fandango = easy.

Funny, same thing happened with Yahoo mail eight years ago causing me to switch to gmail. I've never gone back.

Get your act together Yahoo. You USED to be the go-to site for me, but not any longer.

194th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yahoo Movies UI SUX Big Time

Your Movies UI absolutely SUX!!! This is the worst user experience ever. I can't find the trailers for movies I actually want to see, and the showtimes page does not have links to the movies so I can find out more.

This is awful. You have to fix it.

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Entertainment

Feedback and Knowledge Base