Yahoo Entertainment

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Entertainment

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Printer friendly movie listing please

Printer friendly movie listing

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DITCH ADS.

GET RID OF ALL YOUR DAMNED AGGRAVATING ADS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The current site is unsable. Bunch of fluff. There are a bunch of theatres that I have no interst in. What happened to the favorites.

There use to be a favorites so you could choose the theatres you go to. Now not only is it hard to navagiate with a bunch of useless fluff, I can't find the theatres I actually to, Put the favorites back and take out the fluff! I no longer use this site and now go to Fandango! Big mistake with the change!

35th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What's the cost of the tickets?

Where can we find the cost of the movies at the time posted? I used to get the price with the showtimes

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 195th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please return to former format.

The current movie page does not provide a link for coming soon and it feels like Im using ****** Windows 8. Also when I want to play a trailer I get an article first. I don't care for it or the scroll option either. Why change something that used to be simple.

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo is now wacked with no click thrus

What Happen to the click throughs to get movie reviews, trailers or descriptions. Boo. Yahoo Movies is not wacked. It was my best and only placed to find out about movies in my area. Now it makes no sense. Sorry...what happened?

195th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can change the location by clicking on the “Change location” link (which uses zip codes) and it will show the surrounding theaters. You can also use the date, theater, and movie drop-down menus just below to filter all the specifics.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/showtimes

Thanks for using Yahoo Movies!

12. Add Theater phone #'s

Having the phone #'s of the Theate would also be helpful.

71st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo trailers is a mess

should be able to search movie trailers alphabetically

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Return to the old format!

I really don't like this format. I don't want trailers and ads for every flippin' movie that's being promoted. I go to this site because I'm looking for specific information relevant to me, not you. I used to love "Yahoo Movies". I am now looking for another, more user friendly site. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bring back theater favorites!

There used to be an easy way to set your favorite local theaters so that when you went to "Showtimes" these would show up! What happened to that? Also, when looking at a listing in Showtimes, why doesn't clicking on the film name/photo link you to a page about the film??

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it possible to see ALL theaters within a personal range of miles or to choose your own favorites, not chosen by your robot

Allow you to select your own location (which can change depending on where you want to go) and then list ALL theaters within your selected range of miles with all showtimes for those theaters. Also allow selection of movie within range of miles from a location you ask for. Get some humans, not robots, who actually USE the service, to design it (what a concept!)

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Didn't there used to be a means by which to identify what was playing in local theaters?

If this isn't the first thing you see when you come to this site, then it doesn't offer anything that I can't find elsewhere.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Wayne,

You can click on the “Get Showtimes” just below the Yahoo Movies search bar. It will lead you to a page where you can identify what’s playing in local theaters. Current and future showtimes, though. No past showtimes.

Here’s a link: https://www.yahoo.com/movies/showtimes

Thanks for using Yahoo Movies!

19. 236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. add ticket prices, matenee, senior discount

It would be nice to have a write up of the movie, also ticket prices, ie; matenee, senior discout. Can that be added PLEASE?

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Entertainment

Feedback and Knowledge Base