Yahoo Entertainment

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Entertainment

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Fire your marketing people for approving of this inconcieved dumbing down of "Get Showtimes"

Look at all the negative comments. Your marketing people are driving your customers away. Do something fast.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Show all the movies at all the local theaters and show the reviews like you used to. I'm done with Yahoo Movies until you do.

Show all the movies at all the local theaters and show the reviews like you used to. I'm done with Yahoo Movies until you do.

71st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Nonsense

Why would you completely destroy a website with adverts and complete nonsense????? Good night and good luck Yahoo Movies! I'll never revisit your site again; your site it dead and removed as an option for movies. You sold out to advertisers and you burned your site to the ground in the process. It's blatantly obvious your focus has dramatically shifted to advertisers! What moron would use this site as a resource tool for movies??

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove the annoying, view blocking toolbar from the top of the page, or make a way to close it

Like I said, beet rid of the bleeping page obstructing toolbar, or provide a way to close/reduce it.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. No Century Theaters?

I used to be able to see showtimes for all the local theaters. Now I noticed none of the Century Theaters are listed. What's up with that?

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo Movies is missing quite a few theaters in my area. It used to show ALL. What's up?

Show all the theaters in my area like you used to, and a pop-up of the description of the movie when you hover over a film -- welll, maybe. Show reviews like you used to, the "pros" and the viewers.

What were you thinking when you tried to "improve" the site? It's terrible now.

108th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Restore the original, useful Yahoo! Movies page!

I couldn't care less about 'Movie headlines'. Why does my preferred AMC theatre no longer appear? Eliminate the annoying wall-to-wall images. If it's not broken, don't fix it! The new page has no value at all. I'd rather get a 404 page not found than have to look at the new eyesore.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How about adding a list of movies that are opening this week?

This site has been useless for 2 years. You used to have a nice list of movies that are in theaters. Now, half the time I can't even get showtimes at local theaters. Putting things back the way they used to be would be a big step forward.

195th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. you hav

you have no links to the movie description in showtimes. personally everyone one of you should be fired for incompetence.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How can I hide the monstrosity of a toolbar on the movie page. It covers almost a third of the screen.

How can I hide the monstrosity of a toolbar on the movie page. It covers almost a third of the screen. It's so distracting from the actual article.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add more theatre locations to your drop down menu.

There are more theatres in the Atlanta area than just 10 - please include all of them in your drop down menu. Thanks!

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Base Movie Showtimes on my residence of record, or give me the option to set where I want showtimes for. I don't need New Jersey.

Base Movie Showtimes on my residence of record, or give me the option to set where I want showtimes for. I don't need New Jersey.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix the Get Showtimes connection! Needs the old "more theaters" option, too.

There are constant problems with the movie listings or lack there of... Also my location in wrong and I have to constantly go in and change it. There was an option to search more theaters and that currently doesn't happen. List all the times for each movie each day even if the time has passed. The times are generally the same for the next day except for Fridays.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Why do I never see my home town theaters? you did do this once. Thanks for improving the **** out of this feature.

Why do I never see my home town theaters? you did do this once. Thanks for improving the **** out of this feature.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. why am I looking at an article about Selma WITHOUT A LINK To SHOWTIMES being visible?? If I click Showtimes, I get generic bs.

In the left margin, showtimes for an area should exist, immediately!! You KNOW where I am -- you have my IP address.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Reduce size of Yahoo's header/banner!

Reduce, or eliminate, size of Yahoo's clutter header/banner!

108th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. leave the adds and movies off of my computers. Unless I ask for one....

Idont like adds, therer are too many of them, and unless I ask for them, keep them away from my computer.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Entertainment

Feedback and Knowledge Base