Yahoo Entertainment

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Entertainment

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. not compatable with small screen computers

Your ads and ads and dare I say more ads, on the side of the screen on the top of my screen is awful for my 13 inch MacBook.
    Clean it up Yahoo! I browse the web to De-stress not increase my stressors!

Make your site more consumer friendly, rather than filling your pockets with $$ from the adverts executives.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. can't see the photo that I am directed to, because of header and ads

I can't see the photos that I am directed to, because of header and ads. Photos don't fit on the page, but all the ads do. Why bother? If a webpage is too difficult to view, I don't bother with it.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Let me get rid of the translucent header so I don't have to scroll up and down to see the full photos!

It's really annoying to have to scroll up and down all the time just to see the full photos you post. Let me hit a Cancel button to just view the photos!

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. How can you improve? Try ACCURACY!!!

How can you improve? Try ACCURACY!!! And YES I AM SCREAMING, you should have heard me last night when FOR THE THIRD TIME, a film I desperately wanted to see on a full wide screen due to its special effects was gone from the theater by the time I got there, and had not been shown at the time YOU IDIOTS ADVERTISED for several days!!! Now I’ll be waiting for it to come up “On Demand” and watching it on a screen that is, by comparison, the size of a postage stamp. I wonder if the theaters know how badly…

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This is NOT an upgrade in user experience.

When you scroll to find the film you want to see, and then click "More Showtimes," you then cover over the entire area above the fold with a completely different movie. It took me three times of repeating this, thinking that the link was taking me to the wrong place before I realized I had to scroll down again. Epic fail UX team! Just make searching for time straightforward. On to Fandango!

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please, STOP THE GIFs!!!!!!

GIFs are so 1997. Please stop using them. They are so bad I have to cover my screen to read the text next to them. Just STOP USING THEM!

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice to see the whole picture for site and NOT advertisements.

make advertisements smaller and the pictures on page SEEABLE.

195th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I fkn hate you!

I can't even get you guys to put me in the right location to see what's playing.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. BAD BAD BAD Movie Page

Please update because you cannot change the location. Your servers show on every other page where I am in Texas but your Movie page shows California when I go for movies and I cannot change this. I have to go to other sites now for movie times

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Movies page is by far the worst!!!!!!

First: Default location is California; Hello McFly, I am in Texas, regardless how many times I reset default to my location, I have to deal with California, and it sucks! I don't care what is playing in California, and when.

Second: I have already signed into my att.yahoo, why do I need to sign into movies to find my locations showtimes? While I am at it, I used to be able to check on times without logging in, now the only way to find out what is playing and where, logging in is the only way.

Third: the trailers are…

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. How about getting rid of all the **** on the web page so I can actually read the article?

Get rid of all the **** crowding the web page so the page is cleaner and easier to read. I'm not talking about the ads but the header and footer Yahoo! puts over the page.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It is annoying to have to click "read more". One frequently skips reading the cursed article.

It is annoying to have to click "read more". One frequently skips reading the cursed article.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I can't watch a video, movie or nothing...what's wrong with your site?????

Fix it!!! that's my idea....ben this way for almost 2 weeks!!!

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Entertainment

Feedback and Knowledge Base