Yahoo Entertainment

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Entertainment

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Where are "ALL CINEMAS"?

On the very 1st screen, the dropdown window says ALL THEATRES, something like that, and yet they're NOT all there? Somebody fell asleep? ALL theatres would show ONLY after I've scrolled down, keep clicking MORE THEATRES, etc..... until the end, come back and I'd see ALL theatres. STUPID arrangement again. Yahoo Movies! has been MOST disappointing.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Learn how to set up your site to change locations when I enter a different Zip Code or when I say to recognize my location. How stupid for Y

Learn how to set up your site to change locations when I enter a different Zip Code or when I say to recognize my location. How stupid for Yahoo to be sooooooooooo bad

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there!

Can you provide some additional information as to which movie pages are not showing trailers? Feel free to provide updates (including any links) through the comments.

Thanks!

4. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Eamonn,

Can you provide a link to the page which shows the wrong trailer? Feel free to provide any additional information via the comments here.

Thanks!

5. showtimes are wrong, this is the second time this has happened

Showtimes are wrong, not sure how fandango gets it right and yahoo gets it wrong, 2nd time this has happened and when you have kids it throws the whole schedule off

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 195th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 195th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please repair all the broken links and fix the coding so that we can actually SEE the video in Yahoo movies.

Please repair all the broken links and fix the coding so that we can actually SEE the video in Yahoo movies.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Karen,

Sorry for any inconvenience. Can you please provide the page you were viewing this bad code at, along with the video? The URL will also help; or any screenshots.

Thanks!

10. What happened to user reviews and user rating?

I can't find it. Is it gone? I hope not!!!

It was a good indication of the movie's quality and gave everyone a fair chance to rate the movie and express their opinion.
    I guess I'll have to change to IMDB!

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  42 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Slideshow content obscured by horribly large nav toolbar.

Like...HIDE the massive nav toolbar until it's hit with a mouseover!! I understand you want people to search from any page, but it doesn't have to be 100+px of the top of the page. I have my screen resolution at max, and it still obscured the content on the page. That's just poor UX right there. Seriously. A few lines of mouseover scripting and the problem is solved.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. not compatable with small screen computers

Your ads and ads and dare I say more ads, on the side of the screen on the top of my screen is awful for my 13 inch MacBook.
    Clean it up Yahoo! I browse the web to De-stress not increase my stressors!

Make your site more consumer friendly, rather than filling your pockets with $$ from the adverts executives.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. can't see the photo that I am directed to, because of header and ads

I can't see the photos that I am directed to, because of header and ads. Photos don't fit on the page, but all the ads do. Why bother? If a webpage is too difficult to view, I don't bother with it.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. That Slideshow is bad, it goes off in any direction it wants. If you press up, you are looking at something different. The gifs are bad

Simple is better, I hate the Gifs freezing my computer up and the slideshows moving from one to another so easily. The navigation is bad. I am not against change, but I do not like 800 gifs playing and giving me a seizure.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The ads cut off the articles... I don't like the view...

Remove the bottom ads. The articles can't be read...

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please, STOP THE GIFs!!!!!!

GIFs are so 1997. Please stop using them. They are so bad I have to cover my screen to read the text next to them. Just STOP USING THEM!

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If I have to do a slide show, at least let me see all the slide, your stupid gifs are causing pages to skip.

If I have to do a slide show, at least let me see all the slide, your stupid gifs are causing pages to skip.

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Entertainment

Feedback and Knowledge Base