Yahoo Entertainment

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Entertainment

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. What Netflix's Avatar Can Learn From TheLastSnag.com - https://www.thelastsnag.com/blog/what-netflix-s-avatar-can-learn-from-thelastsnag-com

In this blog post, I address what steps Netflix or any film studio looking to reboot the live-action franchise should take to revive the beloved series.

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Why is it that when I click on the Yahoo link https://view.yahoo.com/show/saturday-night-live i get this: 504 ERROR The request could not be

Why when I click on the Yahoo link https://view.yahoo.com/show/saturday-night-live I get this: 504 ERROR
    The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
    If you received this error while trying to use an app or access a website, please contact the provider or website owner for assistance.
    If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by following steps in the CloudFront documentation (https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonCloudFront/latest/DeveloperGuide/http-504-gateway-timeout.html).

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
    Request ID: oGlY7KeBX0UKK-55rgScD_uVGETDehjBpiLD4uMVvjcvj-3ZdgW9ZQ==

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop with the ads!

Ever ask yourself how much is enough?

Yahoo has been my homepage since I began on the internet
    in 1998. It's like an old friend. I've always enjoyed the headlines and using the search
    engine. I even met my husband on-line
    in Yahoo Games Gin Rummy chat. (Another truly awesome passtime that has went by
    the wayside.) This is why I am saddened enough to take the time to write to whomever
    may take the time to listen. I doubt anyone will. I never really have believed that the opinion
    of just one person changes much, but at least it…

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. FIX YOUR ADS!!!!! Cant even mute the **** things anymore, cant mute anything for that matter, IE video.

Just make it simply so that after ad ends, we can mute or shut the video down if we just want to read articles. ITs annoying as **** to hit pause and the sound continues in the background. It annoys the **** out of most of us and I end up just shutting the article down and looking for it elsewhere.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yahoo equals NAZI CENSORSHIP.

Yahoo deletes thing that has no reason to be deleted. A list of the races and where those races where from. Is not attacking or hurting anyone.

87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Improve your grammar

You meant "alluded" meaning "referred to" not "eluded" meaning "avoid" in the Chipotle manager rehire story.

195th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please bring back the "Yahoo Games" and "Yahoo Music" links!

Please bring back the "Yahoo Games" and the "Yahoo Music" links!!

87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. How can I remove this link from favorites bar?

How can I remove this link from the favorites bar? This question has been asked since 6 years ago.

258th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. No more trash talking the FLOTUS!

I am so tired of nothing but horrible stories on Yahoo concerning Melania Trump. Can’t you either leave her alone or TRY to use something positive for a change?

195th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Deben de estar al día, en los entretenimientos, hay a veces que en sus artículos que tienen falta de ortografía y eso no tiene que pasar

tener mas visión en la función de la pagina y buscar mas opciones de que los usuarios puedan tener una impresion buena por la pagina

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. donde ver Tomb Raider Online 2018

Tomb Raider 2018 http://zipansion.com/1P1Yb

Mas peliculas Online nuevas sin cortes
    http://zipansion.com/1Q4Jn

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 87th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Las peliculas mas nuevas online, ingresa al link

Mira online los mas nuevos flims en el link de abajo

http://zipansion.com/1QC8K

134th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Not available in your region"

Living in Europe, why do we regularly get "Not available in your region" on video's of certain news elements. It really makes us feel like second class citizen, as if were not good enough to watch a flash mob wedding proposal that more then likely will be found on You Tube.

This is great way to drive your customers to Google (You Tube) - no wonder that you are loosing major ground.

Frustrated in Hungary

71st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bring back the old Yahoo Movies format. The current one is about as bad as an online version of Windows 8. Impossible to navigate.

I am forced to abandon Yahoo Movies as a source for movie showtimes, reviews and trailers if the page continues to have the horrible Windows 8 style tiled content that is without proper navigation. At least give users the option to use the old version instead. Are you all really trying to force users to another website?

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  29 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Get rid of Flash.

Move to HTML5. I no longer will run Flash... and many updated browsers disable it by default.

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. No local theater listing (59715)

No theater listing for zip code 59715. Has Regal been dropped?

195th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. look at readers preferences

How about not having your ads cover up the stories that are trying to be read. I know ads have to be sold but there is a point where one gets tired of trying to get rid of dating ads that don't apply to me. All I ask is that they are substituted with something that applies to me. Yahoo has become aggravating with the movie ads that cover ha lf of the article that you are reading.

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Entertainment

Feedback and Knowledge Base