Yahoo Lifestyle

Welcome to our Yahoo Lifestyle feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Lifestyle experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Lifestyle.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo lifestyle?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Turn off the pop ups

Stop Pop Ups

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. STOP HAVING ADDS THAT INTERFERE WITH WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO SEE AND READ, YOU "BRAINLESS" MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP HAVING ADDS THAT INTERFERE WITH WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO SEE AND READ, YOU "BRAINLESS" MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 *** ads are not appropriate for yahoo's main page.

3 *** ads are not appropriate for yahoo's main page. I pull this up in my school and its AWEFUL!!

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. FIx the whole Yahoo website.

FIx the whole Yahoo website. Text goes under Photos. Pages are misaligned. Sometimes you can't tell the links. It use to be an orderly site.

24th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why are the readers no longer allowed to comment on Yahoo! Style? It's as if we're being force fed the writers opinion.

I've noticed that recently, there isn't a place to comment at the bottom of the Best/Worst articles. The readers should be allowed to comment. The comment from the writer about Zoe Saldana's dress fit is horrid. She looks wonderful!

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There's no such thing as an "OCD friend". Stop being so ignorant and generalizing mental illnesses.

Mental illness is no joke-and yet Yahoo thinks it is and I'm sick of it.

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You people need to stop messing around with the Horoscopes page! Where is the daily love? Huh?

You people need to stop messing around with the Horoscopes page! Where is the daily love? Huh?

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. you could get rid of the drop down and pop up screens that prevent me from reading the article for which I changed pages.

you could get rid of the drop down and pop up screens that prevent me from reading the article for which I changed pages.

29th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Too many ads slowing down the browser. Sickening torture & no longer enjoyable

Too many ads slowing down the browser. Sickening torture & no longer enjoyable. IT MAKES ONE HATE THE PRODUCTS!

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hire a proof reader. In you article about Selena Gomez you wrote "Weather she is wearing..." it is whether. Proof-read!

Hire a proof reader. In you article about Selena Gomez you wrote "Weather she is wearing..." it is whether.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. WHo Cares

About the Obamas Vacation,sick of hearing about them,there has to be better news than that

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. No audio ads that I don't click on.

I don't want an ad to all of a sudden have audio. It is bad when not expecting it when others in the house don't want noise. I just close the page and don't even know who's ad it is.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stop race baiting and allowing double standards

I was reading this article:
    https://www.yahoo.com/style/its-not-your-imagination-the-modeling-industry-113168855653.html

In the fourth paragraph, the author says "And, unfortunately, they're still mostly white." Racism works both ways. Diversity is important, and talking about being inclusive of more ethnicities is perfectly fine. The above quote is inexcusable AND hypocritical to your statement of being inclusive. Eliminating or excluding any group based on color is racist, and can be done toward Caucasians. This article is promoting anti-white behavior and should not have been posted. Anything put up anti-black or against another minority would not be tolerated, so why is this? You people need a clue.

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Stop having storyies about Amy Swimmer, Ronda Rousey, Bruce Jenner Trashie and down right sick of hearing about them

I get tierd of reading about them. As for Amy Swimmer I wish she would go away, she thinks she funny but she NOT !!!!

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Cannot access WEEKLY horoscope. WTH?!?!

It is sometimes hard enough to access the DAILY horoscope. Now I cannot access WEEKLY horoscope AT ALL. I click "Weekly" and NOTHING HAPPENS!!

38th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Get better editors

I really just want to reply to your editorial staff. Rihanna’s “Home”Character Is the Natural Hair Idol Little Black Girls Have Been Waiting For" indicates that Rhianna is Bahamian. Wrong, she is from Barbados. So my suggestion is get better editors.

38th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quit popping up on my page.

No more popup advertisements

38th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Lifestyle

Feedback and Knowledge Base