Yahoo Lifestyle

Welcome to our Yahoo Lifestyle feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Lifestyle experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Lifestyle.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo lifestyle?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I would like to offer my services as I am excellent in proof-reading...I love reading your articles but find it ironic that in this day

people are dependent on computers and spelling correction, no one seems to read and reread the material they are printing. It's an art to proof read, please contact me...

76th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please bring back the old style or layout of the finance page. It was much, much better and many I know agree with me

Bring back the former layout of the Finance page. This latest remake is not nearly as concise and information is harder to locate and then retrieve. Yahoo Finance used to be the Go To source for such information but now there are several other sites that are better.

76th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. kindly put the horoscope section where it was....

kindly put the horoscope section where it was....

76th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. actually verify your hate filled stories

Why not verify the false and racist hate filled stories you hacks post daily only to be proven false the next day? Do your "journalist" not have any ethics or standards? They sure aren't much on reporting the truth. Yahoo has done more to divide and spread hate in this country than you claim trump has. what good is a free press if it's not an honest press?

76th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Try a spellchecker?

Chris Brown looks ridiclous on the red carpet in Los Angeles. Or... maybe it's intentionally hip.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. horoscope weekly for all zodiac signs need to be fixed. It doesn't work anymore. Thank you.

They need to be fixed. Please look into them! WEEKLY horoscope :-)

85th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Get rid of the textual errors.

Hire someone who can actually write in English, or a better editor. Or even just a proofreader!

85th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have a new definition for the word Hate.. YAHOO!

Why are you force feeding a bunch of letters floating around, Are we out of creative ideas? I'm a graphic designer, and would NEVER expect my audiance to accept this ****.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The article "Is there an age limit on wearing jeans?" is offensive and age-ist.

For real? You published an article on about a stupid study that demeans people based on their age? Did I really read "Someone should tell 62-year old Christie B that she doesn't look **** in those skinny jeans,"? ?????? I'm appalled by the arrogance and cluelessness that led to the publication of this article on Yahoo! style. Frankly, it shows just how behind the curve Yahoo is, and how irrelevant it should be.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE STORY **************************************** WORK RE: **** SHIRTS!

SO SICK AND ********************** WOULD SHARE THE STORY ABOUT THE **** T SHIRTS AND INCLUDE A LINK FOR READERS TO PURCHASE THESE SHIRTS SINCE THE STORE IS NO LONGER CARRYING THEM. YOU ALL JUST LOVE TO SENSATIONALIZE EVERY THING. **** IS NOT A JOKE! I WILL NO LONGER ALLOW MY TEENAGE DAUGHTERS TO USE YAHOO SEARCH ENGINE.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 85th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Grammar Check the Horoscopes!

Can someone please spell check and grammar check the horoscopes?! Are apostrophes now optional in the english language?

85th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 85th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In america April Fools Day is April 1st. Please don't post something on March 31st and call it an April Fools Joke.

A. You are attempting to be a news site. Believe it or not in the world of click-bait you should still be credible.
    B. You had the wrong day
    C. Trader Joe's may seem like just a company and something to make fun of without hurting anyone.....but these are peoples jobs. Its like shouting fire in a crowd. People will and should take you seriously.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Don't interject politics into the horoscopes!

Don't interject politics into the horoscopes! I was enjoying my horoscope as a fun diversion and you ruin it by injecting a quote from a loser politician Elizabeth Warren, just stop.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. the cheryl thights shes an old broad let her be nora whom????

most you try to *** sume to tell what to read please leave my freedom to chose not every one needs *** sintance with their reading pics i may want to read Homer or the latest comics who the **** you think that am as stupid ignorant and well yahoo does stupid and ingnorant quite well while i do video games and trendy not at all! You have to grow up there is life after 23 and attend who fixes these parameters college freshPERSONS (since Menis not politically correct) drop dead morons

95th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. how do you get rid of the letters accros the screen??AND I CLICKED ON SUBSCRIBE AND NOTHING HAPPENS...

HARD TO READ. NEED TO DO SOMETHING...I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SUBCRIBE, CLICK ON SUBSCRIBE AND NOTHING HAPPENS,, VERY FUSTRATING...

95th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Unable

Unable to know if someone has responded to my post and would like to be notified so that I can continue with the conversation.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Real news please!!

Your entertainment news is ridiculous, how about something that is actually newsworthy?? stop posting stories about masterchef, love island and all the other shows-its not news, its promotional material.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Are you ever going to get the horoscope page working correctly?:

Are you ever going to get the horoscope page working correctly? The new page is not loading when you click the sign. It is also the ugliest page you have ever designed.

95th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Lifestyle

Feedback and Knowledge Base