How can we improve Yahoo lifestyle?

Get rid of the Yahoo BANNER that hides so much of the view screen! It's a nuisance to see it ALWAYS there, and doesn't help me one bit.

Get rid of the Yahoo BANNER that hides so much of the view screen! It's a nuisance to see it ALWAYS there, and doesn't help me one bit.

1st ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The search bar takes up a quarter of the screen on articles. If I want to do a search it's not too much work for me to scroll back up to the top or use the search bar supplied by browser. Having it follow me around is not helpful, just annoying.

• Gabrielle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hate hate hate the long extra tool bar that hangs down from the normal bookmarks bar when you are looking at an article. It takes up most of the top of the page and his very irritating.

It's SO SO SO SO freaking ANNOYING!!!!! Time to change my homepage and read somewhere else. And I loved my yahoo homepage until they put that stupid banner there. :(

I couldn't agree more with Anonymous. I am so sick of trying to see the pictures and having to scroll up and down with every picture because the BANNER is hiding the pictures. Between the BANNER and the ads that come up and cover most of the page, it is impossible to see anything.

Please work your customers, you are not cheap. You don't seem to answer our questions.

Feedback and Knowledge Base