How can we improve Yahoo lifestyle?

Take out most of the damned ads!!!!!!!! It slows down EVERY **** ELECTRONIC I HAVE TO THE POINT I'M THINKING OF SHUTTING DOWN MY YAHOO EVERY

Seriously! Do you have to have ads covering THE ENTIRE PAGE and popping up EVERY **** SECOND!!!!! Its not my machine either! Everything we own including the XBOX 360 THAT FLIES THROUGH EVERYTHING SLOWS DOWN SO BAD THAT IT ****** ME OFF TO NO END!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS BAD ENOUGH THE EMAIL "SAVES" EVERY HALF SECOND AND HAVE TO BACKSPACE TO CORRECT WORDS IN BETWEEN THE DAMNED "SAVES"!!! ITS RIDICULOUS!!!! I want to read the news headlines and not have to wait for the idiotic ads to load! 1 or 2 ads maybe but the video ads take forever to load and I have the over rated spectrum internet. Between Charter adding a word and doubling the price and Yahoo trying to suck as much money they can w/ the ads! it doesn't make Yahoo look any classier or professional, just money hungry and we have to deal w/ that way too much! And, I shouldn't have to pay extra so I might possibly have fewer ads! If I used the email for important mail, I wouldn't do it through a site that isn't completely secure and completely private!

11th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Grouchy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The same here, can't read anything, news, sports,celebs crapola it's never ending. I go to bing to read stuff I see on yahoo..

Feedback and Knowledge Base