Yahoo Lifestyle

Welcome to our Yahoo Lifestyle feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Lifestyle experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Lifestyle.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo lifestyle?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. stop the stupid pop ups about sending a greeting

stop the stupid pop ups about sending a greeting -- if I had wanted to I would have

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The article "Is there an age limit on wearing jeans?" is offensive and age-ist.

For real? You published an article on about a stupid study that demeans people based on their age? Did I really read "Someone should tell 62-year old Christie B that she doesn't look **** in those skinny jeans,"? ?????? I'm appalled by the arrogance and cluelessness that led to the publication of this article on Yahoo! style. Frankly, it shows just how behind the curve Yahoo is, and how irrelevant it should be.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New Symbol for Style Section

Given the efforts to further restriction women's reproductive rights, you might want to consider changing your symbol for the Style section from a hangar to something else.

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. my name perry m immerman oil magnet

you tell me what a trillionaire should look like since im the only one on the planet thanks america and my president also thanks to the efcc of nigeria FBI and i wish well on president elect trump

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. i have an excellent idea about creating a social media app that can be successfull unimaginabley

it will have been a simple application but a strong one that can affect all social media like facebook twitter whats app etc and can put behind all of them and can make yahoo the first social media in the world
    but first of all i want my share in interest and incomes and want a warranty
    sorry my english isnt so good so if u want more details i can explain it via persian if u willing to see my idea
    waiting for your response sincerey
    seifullah rahmani
    iran-sanandaj

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. fire Jennifer Gerson Uffalussy Contributing Writer September 19, 2016 for inciting PC Riots

Fire Jennifer Gerson Uffalussy Contributing Writer September 19, 2016 for inciting PC Riots! Do you people actually bother to read the comments the readers leave in the comments section? We (most of the population of America) are tired of the PC Instigation being perpetrated by the so-called press. First of all, the culture in question in her article is SAMOAN, not Hawaiian! Second, It's a freaking HALLOWEEN COSTUME for Christs sake! Stop feeding into the delusion that is "political correctness" because THAT is what is tearing this great nation apart! We might as well go back to being a segregated…

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. STOP IT ! YOU ARE DISTRUPING THE ARTICLES AND READER WE ARE FLOODED!

YOU ARE DISTRUPING THE ARTICLES AND READER WE ARE FLOODED!

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. the cheryl thights shes an old broad let her be nora whom????

most you try to *** sume to tell what to read please leave my freedom to chose not every one needs *** sintance with their reading pics i may want to read Homer or the latest comics who the **** you think that am as stupid ignorant and well yahoo does stupid and ingnorant quite well while i do video games and trendy not at all! You have to grow up there is life after 23 and attend who fixes these parameters college freshPERSONS (since Menis not politically correct) drop dead morons

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. FIx the whole Yahoo website.

FIx the whole Yahoo website. Text goes under Photos. Pages are misaligned. Sometimes you can't tell the links. It use to be an orderly site.

29th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. STOP HAVING ADDS THAT INTERFERE WITH WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO SEE AND READ, YOU "BRAINLESS" MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP HAVING ADDS THAT INTERFERE WITH WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO SEE AND READ, YOU "BRAINLESS" MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Why allow a racist story to show on your yahoo site??

I dont get how this was a news worthy post?? Why not remove it. There is no news here, and seems to only further incite racism and responses that have people arguing. Please remove this silly article.
    https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/m/1e28b51d-6793-3137-b75b-3913a9993acc/it-happened-to-me%3A-my.html
    The goal for media and sites such as your own should be to preview what you post and bring this country together while delivering news...not helping to keep a rift between us.

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please bring back the old style or layout of the finance page. It was much, much better and many I know agree with me

Bring back the former layout of the Finance page. This latest remake is not nearly as concise and information is harder to locate and then retrieve. Yahoo Finance used to be the Go To source for such information but now there are several other sites that are better.

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Weekly Horoscope shows wrong week number

Weekly Horoscope shows the wrong week number in the URL. Is this a mistake or is this website showing the horoscope for next week. For eg. this week (17th Aug 2016) it shows week 34, however this is just week 33.

113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The wrong dates are on the horoscopes....very accurate....lol

Fix the dates on the horoscope. That is ridiculous.

113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Lifestyle

Feedback and Knowledge Base