Yahoo Lifestyle

Welcome to our Yahoo Lifestyle feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Lifestyle experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo Lifestyle.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo lifestyle?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. While using Yahoo Answers, hyperlinks go dead

Every Browser I have tried is losing the Cursor MouseOver function for using links. They stop working regularly. I found that if I Hover over an AD, the cursor begins working again and I can click on links properly. Is this a ploy to get AD CLICKS?? And where is my Avatar?

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 113th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How much longer do we have to click through a whole month to get to 'today's horoscope?

Have the horoscopes on 'Today's' page, just like it was before you 'improved on it!"

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Cannot access WEEKLY horoscope. WTH?!?!

It is sometimes hard enough to access the DAILY horoscope. Now I cannot access WEEKLY horoscope AT ALL. I click "Weekly" and NOTHING HAPPENS!!

38th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I hate the horoscope pictures, They are awful.

Go back to regular co ed horoscope pictures. the skinny women are awful.

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. add an s to all http urls so that they are all known now as https

united we stand undivded we conquer change is a good thing
    yah though i walk through the silicone valley of darkness i fear not for i do see the lord as my shepard and the beauity of the light within shall prevail over all one universe under love and peace

I NOTE TO YOU I DONT ACREE TO YOUR TERMS OF SERVICE YOU OPPRESS WHEN YOU MAKE ME CHECK A BOX WITH A YES I AGREE JUST TO READ MY IDEA OR EVEN SUBMIT IT TO YOU FOR YOU TO LOOK AT I DONT AGREE THIS PERSONAL NOTE IS ALSO…

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo, please do not post content from mic.com Incredible racism on display at mic.com

Yahoo, please do not post content from mic.com
    Incredible racism on display at mic.com
    Anti-white and anti-Jewish racism is now almost a daily occurrence on sites like Mic.com, mintpress.com, huffingtonpost.com, thinkprogress.com
    It's ugly and it's unacceptable.

BTW this is what that white high school looks like:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ysFFlNpvm6E/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAABU/RRH7WmSXx8o/s0-c-k-no-ns/photo.jpg

http://www.presentationhs.org/data/files/news/Homepage_Slideshow/rice.jpg

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. https://www.yahoo.com/style/4-asian-high-school-students-185900411.html Get rid of this racist writer. This is an obvious click bait story.

The writer suggest that the girls are standing up to whites, but the photo was posted to reddit and it clearly states that there was no context with the photo...so how does he know they are talking to whites? Why is he putting words into their mouths? Assuming they must have been reacting to whites, is just as racist as assuming they must've been talking to blacks or Hispanics. You certainly know better than that but now days it is ok to say whatever you want about whites and no backlash. I have had enough with your stories. Trashy writing.

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fix article flaws before posting - Cheryl Tiegs was wrong and Nora Crotty did not notice

Fix Nora Crotty mistake - Dr Oz said 35 inch waist (******/Waist/Hips) was preferred for a healthy lifestyle, Ashley Graham has the following measurements 38D-29.5-45, so her waist is less than desired 35 in limit. Yahoo Editors should not allow such hateful sounding ignorance to be spread when it is based on false information.
    Time to write a new article that "slams" the former model for not knowing the difference between the waist and hips and that plus size does not mean unhealthy.

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You people need to stop messing around with the Horoscopes page! Where is the daily love? Huh?

You people need to stop messing around with the Horoscopes page! Where is the daily love? Huh?

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. horoscope weekly for all zodiac signs need to be fixed. It doesn't work anymore. Thank you.

They need to be fixed. Please look into them! WEEKLY horoscope :-)

82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make sure the weekly horoscopes button works it has not for several weeks.

When you select the button the content should change to the correct content, the button is not working.

68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Are you ever going to get the horoscope page working correctly?:

Are you ever going to get the horoscope page working correctly? The new page is not loading when you click the sign. It is also the ugliest page you have ever designed.

93rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I wish you would get the horoscope page adjusted so that it gives you the sign you want instead of jumping to the one below it.

I am really getting irritated with the horoscope page. First it is absolutely ugly, but the real problem is that I have trouble every day when I click on Saggatarius, it drops to Pisces. If you can't fix it, just go back to the old page.

129th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix the Horoscope to be for the right day.

How about we fix the horoscopes and have them actually be on the right day. It gives me tomorrows horoscope today. Today's is the same as yesterdays but I never got yesterdays. Also the week horoscope is not working and hasn't for 2 weeks. Also lets put a date on the horoscopes.

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. you should provide year horoscope as well.

you should give an option for year's horoscope as well.

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How about fixing the "weekly" link in the Aquarius page!

For the past week, the link has not worked, how about have the IT department do a little reviewing before pushing things to the web!

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Lifestyle

Feedback and Knowledge Base