Skip to content

Yahoo Beauty

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

50 results found

1. Yahoo Beauty needs to deliver content to users. The story I clicked on is unusable. I can't tell if it is a slide show or a text story or a

Decrease advertising. The website is too weighed down by advertising to be usable to viewers.

39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Beauty and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

2. Slide show jumps everyother picture

Recently when ever I view any of your slide shows they jump every other picture. I may get a moment to see the the in between picture but then its off to the next one. Any idea of how to rectify this?

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 39th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate all the feedback we’ve received regarding Yahoo Beauty and features, and we’re constantly working on improving our user’s experience. We’ve made some recent adjustments to some of the content and visibility of our articles, and we’d love to hear more about the changes you’re seeing.

The feedback we receive is vital in our decision making process and recommend our users to continue posting comments here with any additional feedback/ideas.

Thanks!

4. 104th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why even bother with a slideshow when you have a wide black "toolbar" using up 30% of screen and a message bar at the bottom right

Get rid of the black wide 'toolbar' and the black message bar at bottom right of screen. Both use up about 35% of display.

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Start by having some articles that make sense.

The article about the "most beautiful beauty ads" was ridiculous. The only women in there that did not look like some kind of freak were Joan Smalls and Kate King. Some were even disgusting and morbid.

77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ask a cosmetic fomulations scientists for skin care advice, not just dermatologists!

I have been a cosmetic formulations scientist for over 20 years. Its is us who formulate ever single skin and hair care product you see in the market today. Even the ones that say "doctor or dermatologist formulated". Doctors only know pharmaceuticals and have no clue what kinds of cosmeceuticals are available. There is REAL science involved in peptides and other ingredients along with in vivo, ex vivo, and clinical testing to prove efficacy claims. I am SOO tired of writers only going to dermatologists for advice on which skin care creams to buy. News flash: it it scientists and…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks!

8. Scrolling doesn’t always work. I click on the arrow (and no, it’s not my computer) and the next picture will not show. Hangs up.

Instead of clicking on arrows to see the next image, the ability to scroll down to the next image would be better. The arrows are slow and sometimes the next image hangs up. Happens on 3 different computers, so I know it’s not a computer issue.

89th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. . . .more of Boobi Brown; allow your ad banners to be moved.

Sadly, I have found most Yahoo ad banners obscure the articles that I try to read and in frustration I leave your page all together. Also, GREAT experts on beauty help me stay on YAHOO. I am a baby boomer and seek advice from reputable experts as opposed to the many "beauty-fashionistas" blogging to be noticed these days.
    So please . . just give me the real experts and you will hear NO COMPLAINTS from me.

48th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks!

10. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. white title fonts cannot be read.

Would be nice to actually see what the articles are titled.

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks!

12. Stop showing that walking skeleton nicole ritchie.. no one cares!!! YUK!!! This is your job? work in the mail room ..

for starter Nicole Ritchie should not be you r first choice. you guys are not real or professional writers. everybody knows.

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Crystal,

Sorry you’re experiencing issues on Yahoo Beauty. Can you provide some additional information? If you let us know which article/link you’re having trouble with, we can further investigate.

Thanks!

14. please take the banners off of the top of the page. i would like to be able to read the articles without trying to read it through a banner.

having that banner at the top of the page is very annoying and uncomfortable. it is like reading through a window pane, and it makes the actual readable part of my screen too small. I have ALWAYS had yahoo as my home page. I like it that much because of the format and the news, but its almost like mark zuckerberg is behind all the annoying changes-he doesn't care about the people using facebook and doesn't take into consideration what they like and want either. that's just arrogant. please listen to your users

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. conflicting beauty info. the eyelash guide says to use clear lash gel, then the text box to right says use a dark lash adhesive from duo!

conflicting beauty info. the eyelash guide says to use clear lash gel, then the text box to right says use a dark lash adhesive from duo!

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. i need to save all the wonderful, information i need a way to save it for latere to review,

ya, can I have a button to pop on to for reviewing later, when I can time . I tried to save in favorites, didn't work, I am so interested in so many , thanks for having great info

20th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Beauty tips for a variety of ages.

Consider hiring a writer 40+ to write about women 40+. I like beauty tips and tricks, but they impact me less when they are all about and from women in their 20s.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Article about not wearing makeup

You have an article about not wearing makeup with a bunch of makeup ads all over the place. My idea is to think about what you're doing.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can you do some stories about affordable beauty care?

The old format had many beauty tips for women who can't afford expensive beauty products and services. Can you have such stories also in the new Yahoo Beauty? Thanks!

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Beauty

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base