Yahoo Autos

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 22nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Stop advertising that will make your cars CHEAPER

Stop advertising that will make cars CHEAPER

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Start en email subscription. I want to get the articles on my inbox

Just do it like Yahoo Food does it. I want the articles on my inbox on a weekly basis

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. What happened to Browse new cars?

I bought my last few cars doing the research on Yahoo!Auto.
    It is time to start looking again, so I tried your website once again, but I am totally disappointed with what I see now.
    How it used to work: Once on your main page, I would start picking features (in ex sedan, gas engine, 4 cilinders, price range, etc), and as I picked them I would get a list of cars that fit that request.
    The cars could be sorted in several ways, it should show how 'hot' they are in dealers, etc.
    Now all I can do is…

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop running your stupid ads over sections readers actually want to get in to. More than annoying it is downright arrogant on your part !!!

Stop having ads cover up half of what we want to get ad or read. It is more than annoying and just makes us hate you more !!

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix the button to go to the next auto

So many of your posts you simply cannot click to go on to the next picture. So annoying!

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. your website is horrible. nothing works half the time. freezes up, etc. It's like you have a bunch of high school age interns running the we

Hire some folks that actually know what they are doing in setting up a website. Sheesh.....

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. writers need to use proper grammar.

Your writers need to use proper grammar - one such ad said "it was designed to be one-off." Should be "one of" kind for an 8 mill car

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why have the comment sections in a growing number of your articles just disappeared? Articles such as this one have incorrect info.

Why have the comment sections in a growing number of your articles just disappeared? Articles such as this one have incorrect info & are misleading to the readers whom are actually striving to learn something.
    Most any automobile with a functioning alternator will run just fine without any battery installed whatsoever. Once started, that is.
    A car's battery basically has one function only.... to start the motor. Once the engine is running, the vehicle produces more than enough electricity to energize everything the car has, & charge the battery so it can perform it's primary function as needed.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How about letting people make COMMENTS when they have information that would refute your claims that bug spray will melt a car's clear coat?

How about letting people make COMMENTS when they have information that would refute your claims that bug spray will melt a car's clear coat?

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. stop putting so many ads in articles, when I cancel an article from a page do not show it to me again.

stop putting so many ads in articles, when I cancel an article from a page do not show it to me again.

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Tell Mr Stephen Edelstien to stop using headline for his articles that has nothing to do with the article. Why it is bad? Not the specs!

Tell Mr Stephen Edelstien to stop using headline for his articles that has nothing to do with the article. Why it is bad? Not the specs!

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I suggest info, not an ad for local mechanics

Offer actual suggestions of maintenance instead of a commercial for mechanics. Your article on batteries left out simple fixes like abating terminal corrosion with a $1.50 packet of goo from any auto store or maintaining correct water levels in battery chambers. Over-jumping boiling out cell water and your photo shows grounding jump on both battery terminals. This is just a cheap-shot ad for mechanics.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. FIX YOUR VIDEOS

fix your videos none of them working

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Autos

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base