Yahoo Autos

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. wrong info in article

in an article written by j.d. power associates the wrong information is presented. in the article about the 2015 BMW 435i ZHP it says the zhp model is a "full two seconds faster to 60 than a standard 435i". however the correct info is the 435i zhp model is two TENTHS if a second faster to 60. you guys should read and fact check an article if you're not going to write it yourselves!

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. comments

The comments of the new page layout is worse, go back 2 the way it was b4. I can't see my comments like I could in the previous page layout

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Stop it with the lying/misleading ads/articles. The ad/article '10 lowest-rated cars of 2015' is a pathetic insult.

This article says what nice cars the lowest-rated cars are, then points to some minor faults that come with all compact cars. Then says for a little more money (usually a 25 to 50 percent cost increase) you should buy the step up model. If I was already scraping by on a $200 car payment, a $300-400 payment would be crazy.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Nissan Quest photos wrong

After base all quest come w tinted windows your photos do not show this.

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. People prefer lists of information on a single page

The tile/icon layout need to change. People prefer lists of information on a single page, over a wall of icons mixed with advertisements. Please change it away from the Windows 8 like "tiles". It's cumbersome and hard to look at.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Don't call a "Boxster" a "Cayman"

Use the right nomeclature when talking about cars. Really, it's Yahoo Auto . . . .

39th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Side by Side Video Comparision

All other endemic auto sites have video reviews that review at least 2 vehicles that one might cross shop i.e. Ford Escape vs. Toyota RAV4. It would be great to see these types of reviews as well as to be able to search for specific reviews within the Reviews tab

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I know **** all about cars, but I know Rolls Royce used V8s, not V12s. That was an airplane engine. The cocky tone grates bad enough.

Why don't these fuckwit armchair hacks stick to articles titled "What your (insert item here, e.g: coffee, toenails, ****, handbag) says about you".

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In Alex Lloyd's story about Jimmy Clark, the final (b&w) photo is Graham Hill (helmet, mustache, car number)... NOT Jimmy Clark!

Please make space for reader comments on stories... so we don't have to use this page to tell you things like... the final (b&w) photo in Alex Lloyd's story about Jimmy Clark is Graham Hill (helmet, mustache, car number)... NOT Jimmy Clark

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. if you want to improve the Yahoo Autos have a different color of car.

with the Automobiles have them be different color of a car like a green car and the other kinds of cars should be a white car or even a black car.

71st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Autos

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base