Yahoo Autos

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Fix your site

Looking for cars and it wont even let me put in an accurate zip code for more than the 1st page search. As soon as I go 2 the 2nd page of results it defaults back to NY, I'm in AZ so you can see the issue.

1st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  60 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop running your stupid ads over sections readers actually want to get in to. More than annoying it is downright arrogant on your part !!!

Stop having ads cover up half of what we want to get ad or read. It is more than annoying and just makes us hate you more !!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The New Car Research section of Yahoo Autos is incomplete and missing lots of car models and trims.

The New Car Research section of Yahoo Autos used to be a really quick and effective way of browsing through all the existing car makes, models, and trims available from major brands in the USA but now it's missing a lot of models and trims from a lot of the major brands. Also a lot of the cars are missing basic stuff like pictures and superficial level specifications. What happened? It should take about 1/2 of a full time job to keep this up to date.

2nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. None of the slide shows on Yahoo work.

It's been like this for weeks.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. do not put your cover up ads on page

do not put pop up ads on top of stories, I do not look at these & can not block these , so I DONOT look any at your stories

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Website sucks

You would think, as a once major web company, that you could figure out how to get all your website to actually work 100% of the time instead of maybe 50%.

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 8th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I am more interested in the comment section then this stupid site. I will avoid Yahoo Autos articles in the future.

Less ******** adds and more real news and the comments that go with them. Yahoo might get rich with the current formula, but I for one am tired of all the stupid adds enbedded in the news. I am currently reviewing other sites to become my new homepage. Yahoo has gone too far with the adds.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. FIX YOUR VIDEOS

fix your videos none of them working

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Use a dictionary.

Please learn the difference between "poring" and "pouring". The wrong word was used in the article about the Corvette owner that died in his car from heat stroke because he didn't know how to open the doors when the car had no battery power.

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. So where are the comments? Why does Yahoo avoid comment sections on so many articles?

If Yahoo posts an article, there should be a comment section. It is the only reason most read Yahoo articles.

Besides, most articles are so poorly written, or contain wrong information, the only way to get the correct factual information is to read the comments from those who really know.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Tell Mr Stephen Edelstien to stop using headline for his articles that has nothing to do with the article. Why it is bad? Not the specs!

Tell Mr Stephen Edelstien to stop using headline for his articles that has nothing to do with the article. Why it is bad? Not the specs!

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. comments

The comments of the new page layout is worse, go back 2 the way it was b4. I can't see my comments like I could in the previous page layout

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Why have the comment sections in a growing number of your articles just disappeared? Articles such as this one have incorrect info.

Why have the comment sections in a growing number of your articles just disappeared? Articles such as this one have incorrect info & are misleading to the readers whom are actually striving to learn something.
    Most any automobile with a functioning alternator will run just fine without any battery installed whatsoever. Once started, that is.
    A car's battery basically has one function only.... to start the motor. Once the engine is running, the vehicle produces more than enough electricity to energize everything the car has, & charge the battery so it can perform it's primary function as needed.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Tell America the truth! Not 1 Camaro is assembled in the US, they're all made in Canada, 100% Import!

Tell America the truth! Not 1 Camaro is assembled in the US, they're all made in Canada, 100% Import! I just wish they would tell all the story, not just brand favoritism, GM this, GM that I like GM, matter of fact I like All AMERICAN MADE cars, not foreign Imports that are portrayed as AMERICAN MADE. (The tags actually say , in small print, imported from Canada.

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?