Yahoo Autos

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. None of the slide shows on Yahoo work.

It's been like this for weeks.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. https://www.yahoo.com/autos/18-sizzling-new-car-lease-c1436576831489.html

Link is not working... Only displays the first page....

39th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Use a dictionary.

Please learn the difference between "poring" and "pouring". The wrong word was used in the article about the Corvette owner that died in his car from heat stroke because he didn't know how to open the doors when the car had no battery power.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 39th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. do not put your cover up ads on page

do not put pop up ads on top of stories, I do not look at these & can not block these , so I DONOT look any at your stories

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 39th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Website sucks

You would think, as a once major web company, that you could figure out how to get all your website to actually work 100% of the time instead of maybe 50%.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tell America the truth! Not 1 Camaro is assembled in the US, they're all made in Canada, 100% Import!

Tell America the truth! Not 1 Camaro is assembled in the US, they're all made in Canada, 100% Import! I just wish they would tell all the story, not just brand favoritism, GM this, GM that I like GM, matter of fact I like All AMERICAN MADE cars, not foreign Imports that are portrayed as AMERICAN MADE. (The tags actually say , in small print, imported from Canada.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am more interested in the comment section then this stupid site. I will avoid Yahoo Autos articles in the future.

Less ******** adds and more real news and the comments that go with them. Yahoo might get rich with the current formula, but I for one am tired of all the stupid adds enbedded in the news. I am currently reviewing other sites to become my new homepage. Yahoo has gone too far with the adds.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think the site is pretty well put together, and if anything a comparison of one year to the next new year of the different models .

A in-depth comparison of the new models differ from the older models would give the readers would allow the potential new car/truck buyer a way to see if anything of interest has changed in the model brand in the last year.

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. You made an error about the Fusion Hybrid and Energi transmissions. They both use an eCVT transmission. The non-hybrid Fusions use a 6-speed

Both the Ford Fusion Hybrid and the Fusion Energi use an eCVT transmission, which is actually an electronically controlled planetary gear set in which the gear ratio for the gas engine is controlled by the input speed of a second electric motor. This is also exactly how the Prius does it too. If you're going to talk about hybrids, you should mention the long term benefits. For example, since the gas engine runs only about half the time, mileage-wise, you can expect a longer life from the engine. And the Fusion has no Serpentine belt, no starter, and no alternator.…

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Brett STOP IT. YOUR WRITING is BAD - First Drive: 2017 Jaguar XE, A Cat That Purrs and Slashes

Brett PLEASE stop. Just write !!! you are trying to be clever and it is coming of silly.
    in you First Drive: 2017 Jaguar XE, A Cat That Purrs and Slashes
    I had to quit reading it was so bad, and I LOVE Jags.
    If you want to write like this go over to the FOOD section where this fluff is not only accepted it is encouraged because how much can your really say when chatting about a green bean.

Editors - you on the other hand should hang your head in shame for allowing this past you... tsk tsk…

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I click on the comment icon and nothing happens, and it's not just the auto stories.

This new format just causes anger, nothing enjoyable about it.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. So where are the comments? Why does Yahoo avoid comment sections on so many articles?

If Yahoo posts an article, there should be a comment section. It is the only reason most read Yahoo articles.

Besides, most articles are so poorly written, or contain wrong information, the only way to get the correct factual information is to read the comments from those who really know.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You can't be taken seriously when you list the Tacoma in the 10 worst vehicles. Edmund's list the Tacoma in its best vehicles list!

You can't be taken seriously when you list the Tacoma in the 10 worst vehicles. Amusingly, the article that automatically followed your worst list was Edmund's best vehicles list and it contained the Tacoma! Yahoo research and articles are not trustworthy. Mostly you post catchy headlines linked to nonsense content, apparently in an effort to have lots of content and hits. I'm done with Yahoo.

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Autos

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base