Yahoo Makers

Have more suggestions for Yahoo? Become a Yodeler!
Yahoo Yodelers is an exclusive group of loyal users that help shape the online experience for our users. As a Yahoo Yodeler you’ll get exclusive access to unreleased features, engage with our community of passionate users, and take a look behind the scenes as we create new products and content. Give us your honest opinions and bright ideas and you’ll influence the way millions of people see the world.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Makers?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Hi How can i get to make money from ideas to yahoo?

I am convinced that at a lot of times I can make lots of ideas but my problem is that there is no way for me to guarantee a pay back for those ideas. There is nobody to tell em too, nobody to trust them about and no one to give me ideas back for my ideas>.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yahooooo!

hi
    hey yahoo
    your and me(missile games correspond)can we a make operation system for mobile and computer's
    good morning
    bye

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bring back Yahoo to post comments on articles.

Bring back Yahoo to post comments on articles, instead of having to post via Facebook, Twitter, etc. I don't use those, but I do Yahoo.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. revamp the whole web site and learn what simple means. simple means you do't have to go to three different pages to change profile picture

roll back all new changes on cell phone, and web site. when something works leave that thing alone. i'm process engineer invent something new that can be integrated into the main software

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. the whole web site sucks worse site i have worked on. don't use this web site pass the word

yahoo sucks as web site. to complicated to do simple task. can't delete massive amount of junk mail. who want's to read all the garbage

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. make the site like the old web page to complicated to do simple task

make site simple for simple task like changing your name or picture. that's why i don't use web site any more.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Keep it updated! Valentine's is over. Spring is coming so get with the program!

There are too many pages that are outdated - including on Makers. Keep things current. Pull back the Valentine's and President's Day pages and get a move on with spring activities like gardening and upcoming events like Easter, Earth Day, etc. Also, Makers is difficult to access as it isn't on the side page directory of the home page nor on the "MORE" page for other sections. Make it simple, current and easy to access, please!

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would you please let people know where they can comment if they want you to change something.

Let people clearly know the appropriate way to contact you for suggestions. Some people are putting things like, "this new yahoo format, is horrible," over and over again in the comment sections. That's annoying and inappropriate. They even put it on stories that are sad and tragic.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. your slideshows are AWFUL - where is the text?

I can scroll through pictures but can never find any relevant words to accompany them. ACK! Hating Yahoo by the minute.

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give me a place to delete the yahoo ads.

Why can't I just delete the ads & read bob vile even though I'm not that big a vila fan.

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My name is Phyllis Tracy Malinow. Yahoo has erroneously posted under Images art & photographs having nothing to do with me or my art.

I'm an artist and your posting under Images has photos from other people and photos of other people. My images are on my website but you have none of them under my name or Images you are posting. Please change this...my name is being characterized and my image is totally distorted with your postings. Thank you.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The blue print you use in the description boxes.

Please stop using the difficult to read BLUE lettering in your description boxes ie articles about real-estate when you provide info on the rooms of a house on the market or in an article. When the space that the blue appears is black it makes it very difficult to see what is written in the blue. I will find it necessary to stop even trying to read them. for instance, today there is a posting on L.A.'s most extreme home.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have tried to read, but can't.

Make sure I can read all of the article. There have been several.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. DIY Background

While Katy is teaching us DIY ideas, please eliminate the background "noise" which frequently overpowers her voice. If that noise is supposed to be music, it's the most unpleasant music I've ever heard. I'm writing for the 8 gals in our Coffee Clutch ! thank you

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Include verbage with "X" ways to do something. Photos only don't help

Please put captions on photos of "X" ways to do something. It's frustrating to not understand what the pics represent

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Makers

Feedback and Knowledge Base