Yahoo Politics

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Be fair

Be fair, don't just attack republicans. Read peoples comments, nobody is taking you seriously. You lie too much. That is why FOX has so many viewers. Everybody going there to get the truth. I am not republican, dont like republicans or democrats. But I see the lies you write. Funny how you do not care about the truth, just propaganda.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. commment format

If you are going to change all the comment format to this one I will no longer have yahoo my home page...You have the best comment format which allows us to follow our own comments...This one doesn't and I will have no reason to use yahoo as my primary news and search source.

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Try to be a little bit conservative every once in a while.

You ******** will pit every conservative idea there is on here and make it look like kooks are in charge of the conservative movement but any liberal idea is like the best and smartest thing since Einstein. You creeps at yahoo make me sick.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can Yahoo be fair?

Oh no, another lib arena to bash conservatives and America. If Katie Couric is behind this, I opt out!

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Just repeat

Just post the DNC lies of the day. You'll save money by not needing a leftist to write their delusions for this column to have content.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. PLEASE go back to your old commenting format. It is impossible to find old comments made and engage in a discussion with other users now.

The only reason I use your site is for the comment sections and discussions with other users. I can find news anywhere. If you don't go back to the old format you will be losing users. This is fact. Just go look in the current comment sections. They are full of comments from people complaining about the new format, Users are hardly even discussing the topics in the articles anymore.

27th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I wish you hadn't changed the comment section, I can't figure out how to look at my own comments any longer.

Go back to the way it was, If I post something that is or isn't given thumbs up it gives me an idea of public opinion and now I can't follow it at all.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PLEASE PLEASE..find educated honest sincere reporters....not these wanna be hollywoood bleach heads that just want to create dirt

our forefathers DID NOT HAVE THIS IN MIND...this NEWS MEDIA of today..these bullying wanna be so called REPORTERS....plz give us ADULTS that report the facts..we all know how bullying is a cancerous horrible issue yet watch these TROUBLE MAKERS of reporters take the facts and distort, twist, insist on the "NEGETIVE" of what ever people say...disgusting, pathetic and out of control!!!!!!!!!!!...DOWN WITH THE MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo is becoming the mini-MSNBC/MSN ... please address your Liberal bias and put an end to the games. Report the truth, Please!

Yahoo is becoming the mini-MSNBC/MSN ... please address your Liberal bias and put an end to the games. Report the truth, Please!

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You are biased against Republicans, and say the Dr. Carson read his statements.

I find it interesting that Yahoo politics are very obviously biased against the Republicans and your people make derogatory comments in your news items about the people running for POTUS on the Republican side. You are all obviously in favor of the NEW WORLD ORDER. Don't mess with the USA. . Please stop spreading lies.

65th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When posting an article you may want to proof read a little better.

For example your article written by Holly Bailey on January 29th title "At Trump rally, a rare spotlight on Huckabee and Santorum" the photo of the Trump supporter shows a name tag that say "F*@k Megyn Kelly"

71st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. stop being a tabloid

Since you got a new CEO your site is became a tabloid

45th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. tell the truth and stop the propaganda

it would be a great way to make yahoo relevant

51st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have read several aritcles on this Yahoo Politics Section. I find that many of your reporters have very one sided opinions and clearly suc

Try printing truth. I read the Article on Dr. Carson and could not believe the effort of personal attack aimed at him by the author. Grasping at straws versus objective reporting in a negative campaign against a candidate for presidency. I can actually tell that the author is an atheist just by his comments. If this writer is such an expert on politics and what this country does need, what is he doing writing for Yahoo. I think maybe you should back him and put him on the ballot and see how far he goes. Why is it reporting has…

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The picture format is amaturish. A layout with text based headlines with or without a small picture would be better

My screen displays only 8 pictures with headlines due to the ridiculously large pictures. One of those is actually a huge ad masquerading as news, so there are only 7 stories per screen. How about allowing users to opt out of the picture format? Your programmers/designers may be second grade elementary students, but most of us are older than that.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 71st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 51st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. What happened to the story about the negative NBC/NPR poll?

The story was one you don't see often on Yahoo. It was one that people need to read and see how the news is manipulated by the outlets. Do your readers a service and put it back on for the day. Many of your stories are on the news feed for days!

91st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Politics

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base