Yahoo Mail Android App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Emails languishing in outbox

Time and time again emails don't actually send. They remain in the depths of the outbox regardless of how many time one tries to resend. I suggest you fix this infuriating issue.

10th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email address delete

You need to allow us to delete unwanted email adresses the app collects and stores forever. Should not need a computer for this if the app syncs with the computer which some aspects obviously don't or wont

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why sent mails cannot be moved to folder via mobile app...it can be done via browser...but then sent emails cannot be seen in the folder..

Why sent mails cannot be moved to folder via mobile app...it can be done via browser...but then sent emails cannot be seen in the folder via app...awaiting a reply...

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. the new phone app is not good. very disfunctional!

Back doesn't work, things stay in the outbox,
    i could go on forever. It's awful...no smilies, my mail just SITS IN THE OUTBOX. WHEN I WANT TO GO FROM THE OUTBOX TO ANOTHER FOLDER, IT GOES TO A BLANK BLUE PAGE WITH A BACK ARROW THAT DOES NOT FUNCTION. DO NOT LIKE THE UPGRADE. I CAN'T BARELY USE MY MAIL AT ALL.

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. your updated android mail app is okay on a phone but on a 10 inch tablet it SUCKS!!! SO MUCH WAISTED SCREEN SPACE. I WANT THE DESKTOP LOOK

I want the desktop interface on my 10 inch tablet NOT all the waisted space on my screen. NEW INTERFACE IS A DISASTER ON A LARGE TABLET SCREEN. WHO MAKES THE DECISION ON WHAT USER NEED OR WANT? Want an app that doesn't look like **** on a tablet.

250th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like a read/receipt option

I want to know if an email was open by the recipient

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. calendar

Why is calendar not available in the Yahoo Mail app. ? It should be just like the windows version.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Why isn't there a header-bar with the basic symbols to customize your email messages? I.e. Bold, Italics, Font size, etc? I don't get it.

Please install the basic, email writing settings for the Yahoo/Android/Mobile/Mail app. This would have a header of symbols to customize your message. For example, ability to Bold, Italicize, Underline, Font size, Font Type, Font color, adding bullets, numerals, etc. I don't use the Yahoo app, as it is now, for this reason. I use it to read mail, but not write mail. This means I have to go to my phone's general email box (set to Yahoo), to write a reply message. Or start a message and send. I often think about removing the Yahoo app, all together. I haven't…

91st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can't delete wo opening email. VERY bad

You have to add a easy way to delete wo opening. Dangerous as is

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Cannot change font size, it's too small standard font size

Add this additional feature to modify font size on Android Yahoo7 Mail

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Great app... but

Was wondering if there was a way to get notifications on emails that are filtered into folders. I only get them for my inbox, which is inconvenient

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stupid

Lets have a simple email address where a person can contact customer service and not this . And now since I can't do that all I need to know is how to delete my account because I am not going to put up with this type of ***** any longer.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Your unannounced upgrade to the Yahoo Mail Android App is not user friendly! I cannot find a way to forward an e-mail to another address!

Please post instructions on how to forward an e-mail to another address, or to reply to the sender of an e-mail, using the new Android app. I cannot find a way to do this in the new app. When you make radical changes like this, you should send out advance notice AND instructions on how to use the new app!

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sucks!!!

I'm been use this Yahoo Mail apps since long time ago. It's was a very user friendly and nice apps to use. But after update the new version. Its take a huge memory of my phone!!!!! & heavy battery used once using it!!!!! Im using samsung galaxy S4. Please settle it before I uninstall the apps.. Tq.

108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Need something to change font size.

In settings put a setting so we can change the font size. I'm old, can't see as well as I once could.

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Folders do not give notifications

I use filters to send a lot of emails to different folders, but I only get notifications for the inbox. I have missed quite a few important emails because of this. How can this be fixed?

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Text size

What has happened to text size change (and other functions)?? It was always the case when I pasted text to email it would be oversized but I would simply select all and change the size, but now its gone?!? Worked fine before no improvements noticed due to update

108th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Mail Android App

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base