Yahoo Mail Android App

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 310th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add an undo button to the Android app when composing

This seems like such a basic necessity for an email app. Why would you not have this feature? I lost a lengthy email I was in the middle of composing because my three year old got a hold of my phone and managed to delete the whole thing. Yahoo oh so helpfully auto-saved the new empty draft. I am so done with Yahoo. You ruined my day.

124th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix embedded picture problem! No pics! On Android or PC!!!

I get no embedded pics in my mail. Computer or Android device! Just happened out of the blue 2 days ago. And no, "block images"is not checked in settings!

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Email addresses in Address Book

Please instruct us how we can add & delete Addresses in our Email Address Book! I'm needing to add sever & delete several! Not having this available is a real PAIN IN THE BUTT!! PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! THANKS!

198th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Nothing but problems with this Yahoo app on my Android for over a week now. It's the only app on my phone giving me a hard time

Nothing but problems with this Yahoo email app on my phone for a week now. All my other apps work fine.

198th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bra

310th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Developer pls provide the auto advance feature in the settings of the Yahoo mail app

By auto advance feature I mean- after reading a mail if I delete the mail then the app should move to the older/newer mail.this feature should be provided in the settings.this is a very handy feature.now what is happening is that every time I delete a mail the app moves to the conversation list.thanks.hope u will provide this feature in the next update.thanking u in anticipation of your kind help n response.

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of the annoying, garish logos.

The new app is so ugly & cluttered. The logos by each email are an unwanted distraction. Why are you punishing your longtime users, Yahoo?

310th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 249th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 124th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Removing Old Folders

Multiple Folders that have not been used for Years, Need a way to Delete, Remove these Folders

310th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 198th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo Mail App should have way to reorient attached upside down photos in app.

No matter what i do the photo is sent upside down.
    Used 3rd party app to make them upside down and Yahoo app still sends them upside down. Issue with the EXIF reader.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Kindly refund me payment made for yahoo pro mobile app

When customer paying for you products give them payment details for acknowledging payment purposes yahoo transactions . Even in app I count find my payment details. So refund ASAP

310th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Dear Yahoo team, I am appreciate your efforts; recently I am the owner of this new account (bariqalhusain.act) u locked it just bcoz I sent

I think you have locked it just because you noticed that I am sending many emails in a short time and your servers may take this to mean that I am a robot or the like. While I am Bariq Al-Husain; the owner of all these yahoo email accounts (bariqashoor@yahoo.com, bariqalhusain@yahoo.com, alhusainbariq@yahoo.com and finally and recently bariqalhusain.act@yahoo.com).
    Please could you retreive the last one as I need it I am applying for jobs to international companies and waiting their replies through it. This is why I created this new account because the earlier ones already have…

310th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove the useless "coupon reminder."

A lot of my emails are from companies offering specials so I don't need Yahoo reminding me to look for their coupons. Plus its location at the top of the message takes up precious screen space on my phone that could be better used to actually read the message itself.
    If there are those who like this feature, I'm fine with it being added as an on/off option in settings just like the "block images" toggle.

310th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi

Could you tell me if I can download this app for a Samsung galaxy J2 Core through the play store if not could you make it accessible to those devices too

310th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 310th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)