Yahoo! 7 Homepage Archive

At Yahoo7 we are committed to making your daily habits more inspiring and entertaining which is why we have introduced a new Yahoo7 homepage that is slicker, more modern and more intuitive than ever.

The new Yahoo7 homepage is available on your desktop, tablet or smartphone device.

To find out more about the new features check out the video in our blog and let us know what you think on this forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. What is it with Yahoo Mail ?

It seems to get worse day by day. Cant open the mail, blank display of inbox. Pls restore the page by page review of the inbox ( versus the rolling display where you cant figure what you have reviewed versus yet to review) . Also the old Yahoo classic had a wonderfully powerful advanced mail search capability. The new yahoo 7 search is NOT EVEN a patch on it. Yahoo are you listening ?!!!!!! Marissa Meyer would be interested to know.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I dont like the new mailbox format.

Bring back the old version together with the file size and the "Next" and "Previous" and "Last" footers

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Test your system thoroughly before release- it is rubbish

New Yahoo is not working on so many levels. Cannot return to inbox without freezing. 6 boring fonts. Boring colours. Where is the default change of type size, colour etc. slow slow slow. Deciding if changing email address is worth it to avoid the frustration.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo has ****** up

I have been logging into Yahoo finance (US) directly for many years. Now I get redirected to ******* Yahoo 7 (Australian ****) which is not what I want, is ******* slow and ******* useless. The only reason I use Yahoo is to get US stock information and if you persist with this ******* Yahoo 7 Australian ****, I will not be using Yahoo at all. So **** you!

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hi there, the "New" Yahoo Mail is broken in several places.

1) When a folder is selected, the message list does not appear -- I have to SORT for the messages to appear.
    2) The Folders sliding pane at left is unusable - it is transparent and the text of the additional folder names OVERLAPS the text of the standard folders, making it illegible. Make the background OPAQUE.
    3) I CANNOT SELECT CUSTOM FOLDERS. When I click on a folder, NOTHING happens. Not even the SORT trick works for user-created folders. It does nothing.
    I can get used to new features with some effort, but they need to work. This is…

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. My yahoo account, facebook account and hotmail account have been hacked! I have tried getting a code on my mobile but nothing was sent..

My yahoo account, facebook account and hotmail account have been hacked! I have tried getting a code on my mobile but nothing was sent..

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Give me back access to my old email

My idea is to give back access to my email account. I have been using it for a few years now and it is attached to a video game account that I have spent well over $100 on. I tried to change my password on the game which requires me to log into my email, which apparently has been deactivated. This really isn't okay.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. .

i have been trying to open the news sites but they won't open and it keeps coming up 404 not found, its real frustrating because I always use Yahoo but because I can't open them I have to go to another website. Please fix the problem

30th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I hate the new Yahoo Mail!!!

I have just checked my emails and had no more than 20 new emails to sort through. It has taken me close to an hour because of how awful my new mail set up is. When I check an email to be moved from my inbox to an existing folder, often it take up to 10 attempts before it will actually go there. I check the check box, click on "move" scroll down to the folder I need to place it in, and click on the folder. Surprise surprise, the email is still in my GOD **** inbox. So I…

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Put Yahoo back the way it was. This isn't working. I am fed up with the fancy stuff

Put Yahoo back the way it was. This new system isn't working. I am fed up with not being able to get my emails in alphabetical order. And they are all heaping on top of each other. I want my in and out mail separate. sometimes old ways are better than new ones.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. where are my old (saved) emails??? why am I cut off from reading my full emails?? your service is terrible! for heavens sake go back to how

Go back to how it was three months ago. It worked reasonably well then. Are you trying to lose all your customers? Everyone must feel like screaming!

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. close buttons on ads that actually work

your news items are impossible to read because your close buttons on ads don't work. and the ads are totally obscuring the article

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. What's happened with the yahoo groups?

I have been put onto the new Yahoo neo groups.
    Oh it's lovely (add sarcasm here).
    One menu works, the other 20 don't.
    It is OK in au.groups.yahoo.com which is the Australian site and I can see all the groups I am in, but sign in and it takes me to the new NEO yahoo groups where nothing works. Preferences, more, conversations, membership, maintenance, posts, replies, pending messages, photo's - NOTHING WORKS!
    I want to look at the messages. Click one and all you get is a rotatong circle in the message. That's it, nothing else. Fail!
    What's going on?…

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Leave the Spam style Advertisements out of the Customers Face x = Close Immediately

When the X is used to close Ads it should work immediately or I will immediately delete YAHOO 7 AS MY HOME PAGE

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo headlines are not working

You click on a headline and it does not bring up the article just another page. Its impossible to read the news as it takes forever to find what you want to read or it comes up with an oops 404 error.
    Please get your act together

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo! 7 Homepage Archive

Feedback and Knowledge Base