Flickr New Photo Page

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How do you like the new photo page?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. E-Rickshaw, Battery Rickshaw, Passenger E Rickshaw, Govt. Approved E rickshaw, Battery Operated Loading E Rickshaw, E-Cart Loading E Ricks

E-Rickshaw, Battery Rickshaw, Passenger E Rickshaw, Govt. Approved E rickshaw,

Battery Operated Loading E Rickshaw, E-Cart Loading E Rickshaw Manufacturer/supplier in india....visit your this site...http://skyrideerickshaw.com

1917th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Best Infertility Treatments Counseling in Delhi...www.babybirthcare.com

Baby Birth Care combines the advanced reproductive technology with expertise so that we can offer you customized fertility solutions according to particular case. Here we believe in maintaining a good relationship of faith and respect and truth with our patients so the patients who come to us are treated with great respect and compassion and each of them receives personalized attention from our team of experts. At Baby Birth Care we provide the best counselling services for infertility and we are tenacious to offer all treatments at affordable costs to our patients. Our experts will assist you at every step…

1917th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I cannot delete auto tags.pleasssse let me delete them!!!!!!!!!!

allow deletion of auto tags please!!!!!!!!!

135th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to see the time as well as the date of the picture's taking.

I would like to see the time as well as the date of the picture's taking.

Configurable (precision / presence) would be great.

126th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It is fine by me!

I think all EXIF data should be visible for each image, it is not a secret, why hide it. It can be useful and instructive to lesser beings and beginners.

360th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. It would be nice if flickr could upload the whole video ,instead a part of it

It would be nice if flickr could upload the whole video, instead a part of it.

313th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Views are not getting updated even after people comment and favorite them.

I have been updating pics and people were able to comment and favorite them but the same is not updated in flickr. The total views still remain zero.

1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Irritating that you have to scroll to see the title and caption -- might as well not even have captions!

First time I've ever used Flickr and it will be my last. If I'd had any idea the captions I spent so long adding would only be visible with scrolling, I would never have uploaded these photos to Flickr. I am trying to tell a story about the photos -- a guided tour of some family memories -- and many of the people who will view it are not computer savvy enough to scroll. Those who are will find it immensely irritating.

261st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 668th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Good but could be better!

Since we can't organize out streams why not have a setting that makes pics we choose visible only to people who have favorited them but can be removed from the stream in lieu of only the best pics? That might cut down on good pics being buried on page 22 e.g.

2888th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. You are not allowing the removal of your automatically added - and inane - tag titles. why not?

It's condescending by the execs of yahoo-flickr to automatically post unwanted Tag titles when flickr.com users add photos to an album. A tag name you like to show: "surreal." It's incredibly stupid.
    This is a great way for flickr.com to lose thousands of flickr.com users. Add to that your ongoing refusal to allow any flickr.com users to send a note via a REPORT A PROBLEM or HELP clickon. Instead you post this useless "how do you like the new photo page" for "Comments," - which are shown solely for the edification of the staff and not for any users who…

425th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. picture zooming

the zoom on pictures should allow users to zoom-in to the degree they desire.

2888th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 2888th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be nice if the location data you provide was correct.

It would be good if you could provide correct location data on Flickr pages, around half of my picture to information is wrong or ambiguous. Bring back the dropdown list of place names, at least that was better than now. I know some people may add the wrong place, but at least it would be unofficially wrong. Just like if people drop the picture on the wrong place. It is getting so bad that I am thinking of removing all my location data as Flickr is misleading.

552nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 752nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow private messages for constructive critism

When looking at an images by my fellow photographers I will sometimes have an idea about some small thing that would improve the photograph but I do not like to make such remarks public. The option to make a private comment for the photographer would be useful.

1171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remove the Tag names from being able to be viewed by the public.

Remove the Tag names from being able to be viewed by the public. They should only be vieweable by the person who made the account and posted the images

1917th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. searching for group: "No matches"

When seaching for a group to add an image to, the message is "no matches" while the page is still searching.

I suggest the message "Searching..." while the search is still on, and reserve the "No matches" message to the case when no match is actually present.

2888th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. thumbs up

I would love to see a thumbs up icon next to photos.
    I often see photos that I like and admire but wouldn't necessarily add to my favourites, or leave a comment as it takes longer.
    I would simply like to let the photographer know that it's a good image by clicking on a thumbs up icon, which would show a count next to it as views and favourites do at the moment.

1312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Idea for tags

Would like to be able to mass edit who can add tags (perhaps when you select one or more pictures in camera roll, and have a tag option under privacy) It's one of the little things that I think would make the site a lot better. Changing each tag permission one by one is a hassle.

1312th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 401 402
  • Don't see your idea?

Flickr New Photo Page

Feedback and Knowledge Base