How do you like the new photo page?

I would like to see the time as well as the date of the picture's taking.

I would like to see the time as well as the date of the picture's taking.

Configurable (precision / presence) would be great.

127th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nancy Haynes Johnson Driscoll NiemeyerNancy Haynes Johnson Driscoll Niemeyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love Drew Barrymore and honor the entire line of the FAMOUS ACTING BARRYMORE'S including First, Drew's Grandfather, known also as "THE GREAT PROFILE", whose real name was JOHN BARRYMORE. Also, DREW BARRYMORE'S GREAT UNCLE, LIONEL BARRYMORE noted for his great variety of roles on screen, radio, and TV. Not to be excluded is DREW BARRYMORE'S MAIDEN GREAT-AUNT, the INIMITABLE, VERSATILE, AND EXTRAORDINARILY BEAUTIFUL & ACCOMPLISHED ACTRESS, ETHYL BARRYMORE, who outlived all of the ACTING BARRYMORE'S of her generation. DREW BARRYMORE, I believe, is the DAUGHTER of ANDREW BARRYMORE, son of JOHN BARRYMORE THE GREAT !!!

• james harrisonjames harrison commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

just great makes me think how great it would be to return to those days when all the world was great...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cette photos de lui et de johanna gallier nont pas lieu d'etre ici .car nous avions une liaison amoureuse ensemble en ce moment la .

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The time was 10:50 o'clock at the 12.10.2015 with the steam train from Mallaig to Fort William

Thank's very much for the interest in my photo

Feedback and Knowledge Base