Aviate

Aviate

Hi Aviators,

We are constantly looking for ways to make your phone more simple and intelligent. We firmly believe that our users, those of you who travel with Aviate in your pocket every day, have a unique perspective on how best to do that. We would love to hear your suggestions on how to improve Aviate!

Please note, if you’re experiencing an issue with Aviate, please click here for assistance.

Thanks for helping us build the best homescreen on Android!

Keep flyin’,

The Aviate Crew

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Bring back Spaces or at least a 'today' page where you can customize with your own widgets

Why is it so hard for Yahoo to understand that we want Spaces back?! That's what happens when a corporate company takes over a smaller company. They never listen to their consumers! At least give us the option to customize our TODAY page by adding our own widgets. Having to click to get to a stupid to widgets page is a terrible idea. Whoever came up with the idea needs to be fired!

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Go back to the original vision instead of butchering the thing by turning it into Yahoo branded Google Now.

Dear Yahoo:

Thank you for ruining Aviate. It was the most useful Android. launcher I had used until you took away the Places screen and turned that part into a Yahoo only content clone of Google Now.

So I just switched back to Google Now, and I've got the other cool stuff Aviate did all in the combination of AppDrawer+ and the new Google M launcher.

Avter this most recent butchering of a formerly first rate bpiece of software I'll never be able to forgive you for buying Astrid and then killing i, too. Astrid was the second best organizing…

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Widget nella scheda di sinistra / Widgets on the left panel

Poter mettere i Widget nella scheda di sinistra era molto comodo. Con l'ultimo aggiornamento non è più possibile inserire widget di terze parti insieme ai widget Yahoo. Per favore ridate la possibilità di personalizzare la scheda. Grazie
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Third-part widgets on the left tab were very helpful. After the last update is no longer possible to enter the third-part widgets with Yahoo widgets. Please do a step back and give us the opportunity to customize the left tab again. Tnx

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Widgets in the new update

I want my widgets to appear below the spaces, as they would in the previous version. I don't want to tap a button and then select option for my widgets to see them. I want to scroll and reach my widgets.

And why would my previously set widgets disappear when I got the update?

I have also lost the theme option in settings, or maybe haven't found it yet...

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Suggestions.

1. Stop trying to be so much like google now.
    2. I remember having a dark mode at one point, now there isn't one. I really wish I were able to get rid of all the whites.
    3. Allow complete control over widget placement on homescreen. Having to unwillingly shove one exactly undet another is annoying.
    4. Put an option in to get rid of 'Suggested Apps' in the categorized folders.
    5. Wallpapers don't work for me for some reason. I click on the Daily Wallpapers card and it says cannot connect.
    6. Can you allow a little more freedom…

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. transparency

my whole theme is dark except for the aviate page on the left, any chance you guys can change the white background to transparent like it is on the alps screen on the right

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. It would be great if the left panel allows standard system widgets.

Left panel allows other widgets to be shown along with aviate widgets

8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Edit the cards in smartview

It should be possible to add stuff like deeplinks or widgets to cards. I'm thinking about the sleeping card with should be able to start a sleep tracking in sleep as android.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. No Spaces! Do you guys even know what users want?

You removed the single most loved feature of Aviate - spaces! Why are you trying to copy Google Now... a very pathetic attempt at that I must say. If I really wanted cards, I would have used the default Google Now Launcher. I need to see what I use. Not what you think I use! ****, I can't even add my widgets to the Morning stream. I have stopped using Aviate after the new update. I will wait for a week and then uninstall Aviate all together. Hope you get your priorities right!

10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bring back spaces NOW

After many months on great and primarly USEFUL launcher you managed to make it UNUSEFUL. Who came up with such an idea, I wonder? Bring back spaces NOW, since I could put there many stuff that were a slide away, and I could customize it to my needs. I believe other people think that too, so please listen to the voices of the users and at least, bring back the version with spaces, unless you intend to make us pay for it in some PRO version of Aviate?
    If that is the case, then farewell and all the luck to…

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Option to add more blank pages

I wish to have the option to add more blank pages cause I want to have more widgets.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Awesome launcher. I think there should be option of hide apps in apps section. I will be happy to see other apps like galary by aviate. Than

Awesome launcher. I think there should be option of hide apps in apps section. I will be happy to see other apps like galary by aviate. Thank you.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Rearrange, Move, or Reorder Cards

I would like to move or reorder the cards. Example: I'd rather put Upcoming Events above the Evening News.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Regress or die

Spaces and collections were two features that, combined, used to make Aviate the best Android launcher. You are killing your product by replacing its very essence with a poor copy of Google Now. Remove the app from the Play Store is a low cost solution to do so... Go back to the original design while it is time to!!!

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Let me turn off the smart stream, and add Google search to homepage.

I like aviate app collections and apps list. Not a big fan of smart stream or yahoo search. I'd like to turn those off and use the Google services.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Double tap to lock

One of my favorite feature of my phone is that when I'm in the homescreen, I just double tap my screen then it will turn the screen off. As easy as that. I hope we can also do this in the homescreen of the Yahoo Aviate. Thanks.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow Google default search

It would be nice to be able to set the default aviate search bar as using a Google search instead of yahoo / bing

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please enable an option to turn off the pull down to search

The pull down to search feature is very annoying, pls add an option to turn it off...

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Bring back spaces

Dear developers,

The spaces where your defining feature, if you've decided to move on, please make 2 versions of the app. You didn't just release a new update, this new update is a different launcher.

Release an 'old' version of the app before smart stream. Don't support it but just release it for those who actually loved it. I know I can find an apk in the wild, xda probably has a whole section by now, but I think a lot of people not familiar with those forums will benefit from just a link to the old, glorious aviate we…

19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 75 76
  • Don't see your idea?

Aviate

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base