Aviate

Aviate

Hi Aviators,

We are constantly looking for ways to make your phone more simple and intelligent. We firmly believe that our users, those of you who travel with Aviate in your pocket every day, have a unique perspective on how best to do that. We would love to hear your suggestions on how to improve Aviate!

Please note, if you’re experiencing an issue with Aviate, please click here for assistance.

Thanks for helping us build the best homescreen on Android!

Keep flyin’,

The Aviate Crew

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Widgets in the stream cards panel

Plz roll back the previous update to add our own widgets in the stream cards panel and few more customization in settings Thanx
    Help us fly !

45th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cards

Cards are very low in count please include the Google cards that Google use in the Google now

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I don't like the new actualization

I don't like the new actualization, its impossible to add widgets and all the cards like today and entertainment are empty

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. turn off headline news notifications

Allow users to turn off headline news notifications. I hate having to swipe away useless news items for stories that I don't even care to follow. Please have an option for users to opt-in/out and if they choose to opt-in maybe allow them to select what kinds of stories are relevant to push.

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop ruining the launcher we love. Fire your developers. All of them.

Ruined. If I wanted the Google launcher I would have it. This was the smartest launcher I've ever had. It transformed my phone to something completely unique. The spaces to the left where what made it unique, useful, and better than the rest. It was so smart and quick. There is some good: looks nicer, flows, the nearby function finally works again on my Note 4. But, the bad is really horrible. Now, you have to click through multiple screens to get to widgets which used to be grouped the way I wanted them based on where I was, what…

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Icon size

Please add the possibility to change the icon size. On the big screen icons are just too big.

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please give me a way to tailor what items pop up as "breaking news".

I'm fine with receiving stand-alone notifications in the android notifications bar if it's something I care about...but I don't give a d!#$ about the Oscars and I've already gotten a couple "Breaking News" notifications about them, with no discernible way to edit or dismiss those the way I can with other content.

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Able to put widget on smart stream / card

Can this great launcher able to put my widget to smart stream?
    For music player, Samsung health etc

It will be awesome . Thanks

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It is a pretty good launcher, however, I rather use Google as my search engine.

Let the user choose their favorite search engine would be awasome.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. go back to your old design

You tried cloning google, it failed if we want google we will install it. Bring back the old aviate it's not too late to do the right thing and listen to your users.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. allow custom news

Maybe by importing news from certain RSS or like google showing news from sites i've recently visited.

66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Favourite cards

There ought to be a function for telling the launcher which cards I would like to see more of. GEL doesn't even let you do that.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. widgets arrange separatly

for widgets make Seprate window after home menu, in the second left swipe.

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Product Support responded

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to post. It is currently possible to add widgets to a widget focus menu, in addition to the homescreen. Please take a look at the following help article for more information:

http://yhoo.it/1R5MZ52

16. Since Yahoo took Aviate, the launcher more closed to users.

Yahoo, give us space to customize Aviate.

1. Theme feature | This was the top of Aviate features, what you have done guys!

2. Search bar | Really? This screwed my beautiful Homescreen.

3. Wallpaper | Confusing.

4. Black fading colors on the top wallpaper | uncomfortable to seeing wallpaper.

I used Aviate since they were Beta, now we miss the old one.
    Hope you guys feel our experience, thanks.

43rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The best launcher completely ruined

I spent so much much time customizing my spaces, and absolutely loved aviate because it was the only launcher of its kind. The new update took away all the widgets I had set up and turned my favorite app into a knock off Google Now. There is nothing good about Aviate anymore. I am uninstalling and searching for a better alternative. So disappointing.

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove the 'upgrades' immediately and bring back the polished version.

Worst update yet. This needs an IMMEDIATE PR fix as you've already lost me as a customer and many others as judging by the google play reviews.

Uninstalled and going with nova, Ill use google now if I want a darn smart stream. You remove my customizations in an update and make it look worse with absolutely NO warning? Are you serious? Have fun with your new pool of *lessened* data to use. I would fire whoever let this update even touch the market. You never change a product that is ALREADY polished and useful and make it WORSE with…

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. All the most recent update to be uninstalled.

Aviate was my favorite app, after dozens of other launchers Aviate was the only one that gave me the experience that i was looking for. I looked forward to what new ideas your team could come up with to make it even better. However, this update failed. I spent so much time setting up Aviate for work, home, travel. I need to uninstall it just so I can create a page with widgets that I use for work. Please consider removing the most recent update and take it back to the drawing board, looks like I'm not the only user…

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please don't eliminate the aviate launcher. It is the best launcher available and has made using the phone far more easier than ever before

Why are you eliminating Aviate. It is the best launcher available, I have come to depend on it, I use Yahoo as my default browser on all my computers. Please please please reconsider this decision. This separate you from Google.

101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Aviate

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base