Yahoo Health

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. ABORTION

Often when I post an anti-abortion comment on a story, it is expunged o not loaded. This happened today with JENNIFER GERSON UFFALUSSY'S story "Who is the 26 year old..." So I went to GAWKER to try and reach her and they are in total disarray. I don't use anything except e-mail, and after I tried posting on YAHOO they removed the e-mail option on the story. They do this on other subjects too, especially on political comments. I figure on writing DAVID FILO about this but thought to try you first. Any advice for me.

73rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Allow me to decide if I want to see the freaking Kartrashians!

At the very least put up a block like FB and allow me/us to block a story from staying on our Yahoo page.

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Comments 'glitching'

I attempted to expand the replies, and it kicked me up to the top of the page. and now the Comment count is gone and I can't re-open the comments...

and Where is the 'My Comment' Option... Not only does the comment I posted under health and Nutrition not appear under notifications, but from the Health/Nutrition section I cannot re-sort by my comments

FIX THIS

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. re:article on unintended pregnancies in 20-somethings

This article missed out on another reason this may be a trend. Many young women are not taking birth control pills and other hormonal or effective birth control because of major problems with side effects. Finding doctors willing to do tubal ligation surgery for young women can also be difficult. Then there are doctors who won't prescribe birth control amd problems affording birth control. Even when normally effective birth control is used. One friend with an IUD became pregnant twice. Another had the IUD shift and cause severe pain and complications. There's more going on than just magical thinking.

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Monthly reminders

Post each month of a health event that is being celebrated. ex National Cancer Awareness, National Prostate Month etc.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. re: Jenna Birch article on Yolanda Foster and Lyme: not just in Northeast and Midwest but also all throughout California &SF bay area

re: the article by Jenna Birch about Yolanda Foster and her battle with Lyme. The article mistakenly limits worry about Lyme to the Northeast and Midwest. Your readers need to know that Lyme ticks are also now throughout California, specifically SF bay area, so beware!! There are no public health warnings and nothing to alert people of the epidemic in the West.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Show the truth of the facts & have researched about the food chemicals & CODEX 101 scam that is killing us daily.

Brain / neurological conditions, heart, & other medical conditions ARE caused by the MSG's & other food chemicals that are in over 95% of all foods we eat today. Many food additive web sites afirms that, as the FDA is not protecting the public, as those sites are called propaganda, which these medical & drug & food people are the pathalogical liars of the world. If I asked the hard ball questions to the GREATEST YAHOO medical, drug, & food people about WHY what happens to me only happens when I eat 95% of the food supply, odds are they…

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I could not watch a video because of your ******* advertisements loading. How many do you think I need to see?

Get rid of this version of Yahoo. It sucks. Make Yahoo where I can watch or look at what I want, not what you THINK I need to watch. Keep it up and you will lose a viewer and so will your advertisers.

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Advertising frequency Advertising Content 24/7

Many companies would pay big for workable solutions. Select and prepare best suited minds the company can spare, I think. Demand crosscurrent input from many departments. Monitor development and let the consequences be very deliberate while continuing to entertain ideas outside normal pathways may be another consideration..

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Is there a way to make emailing the article more simpler than using the social media links?

When I click on the email link, it does not allow me to put in a from email instead just gives me a drop down that is blank. And it frustrates me that I am unable to send directly from the site, and I'm forced to copy the link and paste it in my outlook. If this can be fixed, I would be much happier.

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 54th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Get better editors or authors who know what they talking about

Emily Sundberg, Yahoo health intern who wrote the article on Jeb Bush and the Peleo diet, should do more research. Or else you need better editors -- and I really think it's the latter, based on other articles. She refers to "lab band surgery" and there is no such thing. There is, however, "lap band surgery". Also, there was no place to comment on this article.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Accuracy in Weight Loss/Fitness Articles

Develop a myth vs. fact daily editorial on weight loss and exercise. Just read the article on losing bellyfate with a 'kettleball routine'. The myth - you can't exercise your way to lower body fat without changing the source and quantity of the calories you eat - and - you can't spot reduce subdermal belly fat. The body loses (or burns) fat in a pre-disposed manner. In many cases, the lower abdominals are the last place where fat is lost. At best, the article is misleading. When losing body fat, nutrition is at the forefront. Excercise is important and the…

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Put a section on purple healing foods and the power of purple foods article.

Purple foods that are have natural ability to heal certain health problems.

73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. elise sole needs to give middleton the title that is due her. calling her by her last name is not proper or liked.

Call people by their proper names that they are given. middleton is not proper or nice. you didn't call Prince William, Will or Bill or by his last name. IT WAS TACKY OF ELISE SOLE TO WRITE IT.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Health

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base