Yahoo Health

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why is there no place for comment after these articles?

Let people make comments at the end of these articles like most regular Yahoo articles.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I could not watch a video because of your ******* advertisements loading. How many do you think I need to see?

Get rid of this version of Yahoo. It sucks. Make Yahoo where I can watch or look at what I want, not what you THINK I need to watch. Keep it up and you will lose a viewer and so will your advertisers.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. TURN OFF the Search bar on top of every Yahoo webpage!!!

TURN OFF the Search bar on top of every Yahoo webpage!!! They are annoying and take up too much of the screen.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Get that Yahoo bar off of my computer, it takes up too much space for the little use it has.

I want an X on the yahoo bar, so I can get it out of my screen space.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Get Rid of the GD Ads

Get rid of the GD Ads.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 8th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Present more than 1 side of the issue.

There are other popular sides to issues regarding women's health, i.e. birth control and abortion. You might be surprised to know that 65% of Americans are opposed to abortion. Get some writers with substance not just pushing their opinions down people's throat. Your better than that Yahoo. Last I knew there was a 50% chance that an abortion kills a woman so where's her rights? Also why should the womb be the most deadliest place for a child? That's what's wrong with our culture, we have went from a child is a blessing to now it is a burden. No…

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please proofread your articles, I'm tired of typos.

Hire me if you must, but get the job done and done right.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Comments not loading

I've been noticing that on the 'sub pages' like Health and TV among others where you use the 'picture collage' article headers, instead of a Logical List format, that when I get to comments it has the tweet pin post, share, BS and the caption pictogram that more often then Not the Comments do NOT load properly... yet on Normal Pages where I get to the end of an article and it simply says 'comments' then I can actually access the comments...

Not every one has their faces glued to a Smartphone or tablet... Give us a real Format for…

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is there a way to make emailing the article more simpler than using the social media links?

When I click on the email link, it does not allow me to put in a from email instead just gives me a drop down that is blank. And it frustrates me that I am unable to send directly from the site, and I'm forced to copy the link and paste it in my outlook. If this can be fixed, I would be much happier.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Don't put front pages article that have expletives in there.

This is from a Yahoo article that was presented first when landing on the home page. Granted it's from GQ, so I expect this from them, but it pretty poor considering that kids do use Yahoo from time to time.

GAS MASK TRAINING
    First of all, this is a real thing. The idea seems to be to deprive yourself of oxygen, so your muscles have to work harder. People, please. Your lungs are not meant to be semi-suffocated, and your workout equipment should not come from the German military surplus store. If the normal course of your day does not…

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix the main page. When I click on an article, read it and click back, I am not where I was. The articles keep moving around.

When I read an article/story then go back to the main page, I am not back where I was. The articles should stay in one place till the page is refreshed. I have to constantly scroll up and down to find where I was and find that the articles are also not in the same spot. Some move up the page and some move down the page. Very irritating.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. no ellen, no baby boo mom, no weight loss ,we vot and tell about the ads but nothing changes now i see why people are leaving yahoo homepage

all the ads are to offensive and nothing is done
    the ads keep playing over and over why do we give feedback in the first place.
    we should be able to see only that ads we want to see. What ever happened to the customer is always right.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Why can't we opt out of individual ads and select items of interest?

I have no idea what your ad generator bases itself on since many ads are flat out inappropriate or offensive. I don't mind ads, I get it as a form of revenue and to enable "free" features. What I do mind is the inability to turn off an add I find offensive and select an advertisement or theme I want to view. Facebook allows this feature, it can't be that hard.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 19th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why is not here horoscope

I was not looking for health pages.

20th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Health

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base