Yahoo Health

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. You need to list 9 toxic foods

Why have that in the headlines then only say don't put daffodil bulbs by food?! Are you people not checking that stories are incomplete??

60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 50th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 28th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Lulu,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing some issues with Yahoo Health articles. If you could please provide some additional information (such as any broken or incomplete article links) we’ll be happy to further investigate for you.

Thanks for using Yahoo Health! Feel free to reply back via the comments.

4. Why can't we opt out of individual ads and select items of interest?

I have no idea what your ad generator bases itself on since many ads are flat out inappropriate or offensive. I don't mind ads, I get it as a form of revenue and to enable "free" features. What I do mind is the inability to turn off an add I find offensive and select an advertisement or theme I want to view. Facebook allows this feature, it can't be that hard.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Present more than 1 side of the issue.

There are other popular sides to issues regarding women's health, i.e. birth control and abortion. You might be surprised to know that 65% of Americans are opposed to abortion. Get some writers with substance not just pushing their opinions down people's throat. Your better than that Yahoo. Last I knew there was a 50% chance that an abortion kills a woman so where's her rights? Also why should the womb be the most deadliest place for a child? That's what's wrong with our culture, we have went from a child is a blessing to now it is a burden. No…

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow gender entry into account info and usage

Allow gender entry into account information so that health articles can use the entry. As a guy I am not really interested in knowing the 12 ways to keep my ****** young. Please stop the misandry or at least create two separate health sections. Where's the ACLU when ya need 'em.

40th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. did you know how many people is dieing on this world

make people know more about health news today allot of people get killed

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Don't delete or change URLs ...

if I link to a yahoo story it might not be there in 3 months. So I stopped linking to Yahoo stories in our newsletters.

73rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 60th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi!

The subscription option is for the Yahoo Health Newsletter, which provides additional information from Yahoo Health weekly.

I hope this helps!

10. 33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. no ellen, no baby boo mom, no weight loss ,we vot and tell about the ads but nothing changes now i see why people are leaving yahoo homepage

all the ads are to offensive and nothing is done
    the ads keep playing over and over why do we give feedback in the first place.
    we should be able to see only that ads we want to see. What ever happened to the customer is always right.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow yahoo users to get contact from their address book

Allow yahoo users to get contact from their address book when they are sharing article via email, atlease when they are logged in to their account.

40th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How does Yahoo allow GLARING title errors like this? And nobody to contact to fix it!

Yahoo today (09/18/2014) has a live, published "Women's Health" article, with a picture of Ginger Zee running; and the title is horribly mangled. "How to Rise Above an Jury in Time for Race Day." Here's the link - great going Marissa Mayer! ZERO Quality Control on Yahoo articles: https://www.yahoo.com/health/how-to-rise-above-an-jury-in-time-for-race-day-97665274608.html#comments

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More research! Re: warm water article

Do more research before reporting on something! The warm water article has a huge flaw! The water is hot while it's being transported to the stores..so do we not drink water from water bottles period? or what is the theory behind the affects of warm water in a hot car as opposed to it being hot while in route to its destination?

40th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. funny no comment section on this story . Report all the facts not just the ones that support the title

Weird way for comments. Report all the facts not just the ones that ' support the title content. As a senior writer you should know this. You would be fired if you were writing a story for say CBS Dan Rather was fired for less than this

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why is there no place for comment after these articles?

Let people make comments at the end of these articles like most regular Yahoo articles.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Get that Yahoo bar off of my computer, it takes up too much space for the little use it has.

I want an X on the yahoo bar, so I can get it out of my screen space.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. TURN OFF the Search bar on top of every Yahoo webpage!!!

TURN OFF the Search bar on top of every Yahoo webpage!!! They are annoying and take up too much of the screen.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. i hate the lack of organization of articles on the Shine page. Just a hodgepodge of articles. Looks lazy, sloppy and uninviting to me

bring back the old organization of shine. why are you guys messing around with all of the pages? it's sloppy and makes me look on other sites b/c this sucks. I hope your revenue from adds drop. stop screwing around with something that works.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Don't relegate the horoscope section, including Mark Lerner's daily breakdown, into the abyss of "celebrity". It makes no sense.

I know you want us to use yahoo again and I will, I love how you keep bettering yourselves, let alone others. But burying Horoscope in a muck doesn't endear you to me. Let's find a better way. I'll spread the word.

50th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Health

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base