Skip to content

Postmaster

Welcome to the Yahoo Mail Postmaster Forum!

This forum is to gather feedback and suggestions from email senders to Yahoo Mail. If you are any organization (a university, government entity, email marketing business, or an Internet service) that sends email to Yahoo users this is the place to voice your ideas.

Be sure to check out http://postmaster.yahoo.com for some common questions and deliverability best practices recommended by Yahoo for senders before posting. Please use this form to contact customer care for specific issues.

We are always looking for ways to improve Yahoo Mail. Working closely with the email sending community is important for us to continue providing the best in class service to Yahoo Mail users.
We look forward to your creative thoughts and a constructive dialogue together.

Best regards,
Yahoo Mail Postmaster Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

6 results found

1. No Longer Receiving Legitimate E-Mails from TerraCycle

I am no longer receiving e-mails from TerraCycle - the domain is brigades-no-reply@terracycle.net

Please advise why they are being blocked, and remove the block. I have already followed all of the steps suggested, and the issue is not with my account.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Delivery Issues  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Contact me about issues i am having receiving email.

I have filled out the form to get in contact with postmaster support and gotten nowhere. I cannot receive ANY email from my employer and need to get this resolved. Please contact me....

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Check with the user before denying any of their email

I'm not receiving legitimate email. I have a service that tracks horses I wish to wager on and sends me an email when they are due to run. For no reason at all these emails have been cut off. The sender tells me they are sending them so the problem must be you aren't delivering them. I get plenty of spam that makes it thru yet you fail to deliver legitimate email. FYI the sender is Stablealert@horseracinginfo.com

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. MONITORING TOOLS by Yahoo

I suggest Yahoo to build up Postmaster tools where email senders will be able to follow up their domain and IPs reputation. Similar, like it is for other top ISPs - posmaster.mail.ru, postmater.google.com, MS SNDS.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Where can we find or generate verizon small business essential DKIM signature for the domain

I cannot find any DKiM signature generator from Verizon Small Business Essentials email services. Can anybody help me with the link or steps to generate DKIM Signature of a domain using mailing services from Verizon Small Business Essentials.

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base