Skip to content

Postmaster

Welcome to the Yahoo Mail Postmaster Forum!

This forum is to gather feedback and suggestions from email senders to Yahoo Mail. If you are any organization (a university, government entity, email marketing business, or an Internet service) that sends email to Yahoo users this is the place to voice your ideas.

Be sure to check out http://postmaster.yahoo.com for some common questions and deliverability best practices recommended by Yahoo for senders before posting. Please use this form to contact customer care for specific issues.

We are always looking for ways to improve Yahoo Mail. Working closely with the email sending community is important for us to continue providing the best in class service to Yahoo Mail users.
We look forward to your creative thoughts and a constructive dialogue together.

Best regards,
Yahoo Mail Postmaster Team

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

30 results found

1. "Blocking" an email/spam no longer works, you have to "show full header" and block the IP address

"Blocking Spam" doesn't seem to work any longer. I get MORE mail from the ******* Russian Federation, yet Yahoo can't block that? Gimme a BREAK! If they can send it Yahoo should be on their toes to BLOCK that ****. I've started blocking IP addresses, which has worked pretty well, but Yahoo needs better filtering tools for such nonsense.

And in 2016 these ******* MORONS are still sending SPAM?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Delivery Issues  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Not have your contact customer care link direct to feedback loop form (CFL). They're not the same thing.

The link on your forum page "Please use this form to contact customer care for specific issues." links to your CFL (complaint feedback loop) sign up form. Those are not the same thing. I don't need to sign up for the CFL, I need to contact customer care.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. This is a question from an ESP that sends (opted in) newsletters to Yahoo subscribers. Ever since Yahoo updated their feedback loops, we'v

This is a question from an ESP that sends (opted in) newsletters to Yahoo subscribers.

Ever since Yahoo switched their feedback loops from Return Path, we've received no confirmation when signing up for new ones.

There is no longer a page on the site that displays active/inactive feedback loops, and we've never received a confirmation after entering the verification code when signing up/updating a feedback loop.

We don't seem to be getting any abuse emails for feedback loops created after the update, but have everything set up correctly on our side.

One confusing part of signing up is the dkim…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. On June 10th I bought a vps server and bluehost assigned an IP address that was blacklisted, how can I whitelist it in Yahoo?

I have the invoice with the date of purchase and IP address on it? What can I do about that?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Delivery Issues  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Unable to receive messages from Instagram

Hello!

I can't to receive messages from Instagram (verify email) about 7 days, I tried send verify email 3 times (including today). I haven't filters and I don't blocked senders in my settings.
    Also, some messages from @mail.ru receive with a delay of several hours.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. yahoo.com has a -1.3 sender base score, so my company email hosted by yahoo are quarantined as spam

some of our buyers have set their incoming email servers based on the hosts' SBRS score. in this case, my host, yahoo.com, has a -1.3 sbrs score. my emails are all treated as spam and never reach our recipients

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why do I have to sign up for a Yahoo account I don't need just to contact a human mail server administrator?

I'll just add to the frustration of others who find themselves blocked and no way to have a human address the problem, or even any kind of automated review or feedback based on IP address. We've been in business for twenty years, never had more than the occasional outbreak due to a compromised email account that was quickly addressed, and are not currently in any of the anti-spam blacklists or blocked by any of the other major email providers, yet Yahoo has suddenly started refusing email from our mail server (212.71.255.195).

But it's the same old story; too big to…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Delivery Issues  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give potential email users the ability to sign up without forcing unwanted apps on them! FFS!

I would like to create an email account @ yahoo without being forced to download an app that is utterly uneeded and utterly unwanted.

For security reasons, uneeded apps are forbidden from ANY platform that I use.

So why do you impose uneeded apps to signup for service?

I know you harvest and sell email addresses, and I'm OK with that.

But forcing me to to install A potentionally hostile app to sign up for Yahoo email is going much too far for this former Yahoo email customer.
    Time to tell Calpers to cut Yahoo loose.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base