Flickr for Apple TV

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

How do you like the new Flickr service for Apple TV?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. FLICKR Apple TV App improvement - Album View

Hi. I'm an avid FLICKR user, and newest Generation Apple TV owner. I like the FLICKR App for the Apple TV. However, I feel the "Album" view on the Apple TV App could use some improvement. I love the Album view the web version of FLICKER appear, especially with the Album name at the top and the larger image format to create a truly beautiful album for viewing. Would be nice to have the same view for the Apple TV App. Hope you'll give this some consideration. Thanks.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • 4th ranked
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • yahoo
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Still doesn't work with Apple TV

Been a year. Screensaver still doesn't work. I've mostly switched to iCloud. Debating whether just to cut the cord and cancel subscription.

I know this isn't about the app, but I think it's relevant to how your subscription base may or may not be growing.

4th ranked
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • yahoo
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • New AppleTV Issues

The new AppleTV (with Siri and touch remote) does not offer Flickr as a screensaver and the slideshow function quits after 5 photos. The previous AppleTV's did not have these issues. Viewing Flickr on my TV through AppleTV is one of the main reasons I like and use Flickr.
          Thanks, Charles

2nd ranked
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • yahoo
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Apple TV issue

Hi, My name is Pablo and I'm using Flickr to upload massively pics and then share with family all over.

I have pics organized by albums (as events)

So far has been working great, but I discover a problem that at the time to open Flickr in Appel tv can display up to a limit of 500 albums. Is not a hardware issue and I tested in old and latest applet tv and is doing the same

Any solution for that ? Obviously I'd like to see albums already uploaded in Flickr in the same way through Appel tv

Thanks…

1st ranked
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • yahoo
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • New Apple TV (4th gen)

I'm having issues with not being able to fav photos. I did not have any problems with previous gen Apple TV

2nd ranked
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • yahoo
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Add the ability to sort by upload date on the Flickr Apple TV 4 app.

Right now the Apple TV 4 Flickr app defaults to the date a photograph was taken. Please include a way to sort by upload date.

4th ranked
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • yahoo
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • Apple TV screensaver app

Please update Flickr so that it can be used as the screensaver for latest generation Apple TV. I have introduced many people to Flickr because of the screensaver app for the older Apple TV.

4th ranked
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • yahoo
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                  • Don't see your idea?

Flickr for Apple TV

Feedback and Knowledge Base