Corp Mail Testing

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Can you update the favicon based your view of Mail/Calendar/Contacts/etc.?

That way I can know which tab is which when I have them open in multiple tabs. I often keep multiple tabs open so I can have the information of an email available while looking at other emails/calendar items/etc. Small detail, but it'd help reduce my flailing around sometimes :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Feature Request: delegate access

Please add the feature for yahoo˘__Ľ__˘s to delegate access to their corporate emails and/or calendars to their EA˘__Ľ__˘s

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unable to Categorize Emails within Inbox for Organization

Almost all Yahoo employees use the Categorize feature within Outlook to color code messages their inbox. Can we have a similar feature built in?
    Thanks!

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sorting/Filtering Search results

Is there a way to work on the results of a search, aside from the default sorting rules in the 'View' menu (by date or by attachment)? In a number of cases, I'd like to re-order by Sender, Folder, Subject line, etc. Something like, say, clicking on column headers, for example. Side question: what does the sort-by-relevance feature do? It doesn't seem to be enabled.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Copying Screen shot to Email

Unable to Copy Screen shot to email, instead every time i need to save the file and then attach.
    Would like to see this feature so that it would make life lot easier when sending emails with multiple screen shots.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New event box is too small

I would like a larger "new event" box/window where I don't have to scroll in order to see all of the fields. Scrolling is necessary unless my invite text is really short. It would already be enough, if I could pull the window larger.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Backspace deletes email

I often use backspace to navigate back and was surprised to find that my emails were disappearing.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Yahoo/Dropbox relationship

I applaud the new relationship between Yahoo mail and Dropbox, but there are a few kinks. Today was the first day that I was prompted to use Db both to attach files and view photos. What I find difficult to maneuver is, on uploads, it isn't intuitive, so I chose to send a smaller file rather than go figure it out; on viewing, I wanted to see images a friend had sent, but not save them--BUT, in order to view them i was forced to save and download db. huge pain to see pics, why no preview func?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can you provide an option for smaller fonts and higher density of information?

Overall I just can't see as much information on my screen at the same time as I can with Apple Mail.app. My current workaround is to use the browser scaling option but this seems suboptimal. I know that one thing gmail provided when they rolled out their redesign was a low/medium/high density setting. I think we should really consider doing that.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. US date format on UK Mail

I have a Yahoo UK mail account but the date format for sent and received emails has been changed to US (month/day/year) instead of UK (day/month/year). Please can it be switched to the correct format, as this isn't great for UK users.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Space bar to scroll down

Space bar is a fairly universal keyboard shortcut to scroll down. Can we please add it when viewing messages?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Desktop Notifications - Google Chrome/Chromium

Since we're getting "Googlified" somehow and we are invited to use Chrome, can we make a step further and enable Chrome Desktop Notification? That would help a lot our day to day work :)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Backspace Key

Hitting backspace on a lot of mail apps sends you back to the folder you were in. I found it very hard to unlearn that cause hitting backspace deletes the email in ymail.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Move delete/trash icon to far end.

The current delete icon is close to star. Lot of room for accidental deletes :)

If it was placed on the right side, close to the date, it reduces the probability of accidentally hitting delete.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Deep links to mail/calendar items

I can't (seem to) copy a link to a specific message, calendar item, mail search, folder, etc. This breaks a lot of browser behaviors. For example, I can't bookmark a message (if I do, the URL just takes me back to the Inbox every time). I can't bookmark a search. If I refresh the page, it always sends me back to the inbox. I can't even find a way to get a link to Calendar (every time I refresh Calendar the page goes back to my Inbox). Or contacts. Or notebook. Or a specific note/contact/event.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sub Folders Are Not Persistent

When you close mail, it forgets what sub folders are open or closed and you have to start over again. For many who have server side rules, keeping folders open at all times should be considered

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Could we extend the inactivity-timeout to 24 hours?

When I come back to my mail in the morning, I always have a dark window that looks for all the world like a crash screen. It goes away when I hit the reload button, of course, but it's not a great user experience. I think inactivity timeouts are a good idea; can we extend the timeout to be 24 hours or so -- so that my mail is waiting for me when I return to my desk in the morning?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Unable to view password protected pdf documents

Can we have to ability to view password protected pdf documents. Our competitor is doing that for years now.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Auto-Save notes

There should be functionality to auto-save a note even if the user clicks somewhere else or goes back to the previous page. Right now if that happens, the note does not save unless the user clicks on "Save".

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Archived Folders Moved from Outlook to YME

How can I move folders I've archived in MS Outlook to YME? I have a lot of folders I moved a while back to ease space on my account. Do I need to bring them back into Outlook to sync up with YME? If not, please send me instructions.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 62 63
  • Don't see your idea?

Corp Mail Testing

Feedback and Knowledge Base