Corp Mail Testing

Corp Mail Testing

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. need ability to hyperlink copy

the automatic preview of site content from the link is a bit distracting

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Thanks for the feedback. Can you tell me more about the kind of links. For instant, do you feel the level of distraction same for links to google docs (ones we don’t enhance well) vs say a news article link which we do well. For personal purposes when you share a link, would you not prefer to let the recipient see a preview? thanks -mayukh (mayukhb@yahoo-inc.com)

2. Copying email addresses from one email to another

Is there a way to make it easier to copy/paste email addresses from a sent email message to another new email message? For example, it is very easy in Gmail to copy and paste an email address from one email to start another email.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. edit subject line

to start a new conversation with the same people

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

During reply/reply all, next to the TO field, there is a drop-down menu that allows you to edit the subject.

4. copy paste images

directly into email body.

12 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Delete function

The delete icon isn't working. I have to press the delete button on my keyboard in order to remove messages from my inbox.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding contacts

Why did we do away with the + to add contacts in mail address bar? It is significantly harder to add contacts now.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the note. We made a decision to reduce clutter and remove the plus buttons. Also, with the new auto-suggest, it’s less important or useful to manually add contacts. But you should still be able to add a contact by simply clicking the name of the sender and choosing to add to contacts. Let me know if this is not working for you please or if you’d like to discuss further – jacobson@yahoo-inc.com.

7. calendar message needs standard compose options

Calendar messages only support plain text; we need the options to bold/italicize/underline, change the font/color, and add bullet points, hyperlinks, and attachments, just like normal email messages.

14 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. View By Month in Calendar Issue

I find it can be very difficult to get the entire month to load on the Month view in the Yahoo Mail Calendar. Attempts to scroll down past the date that I am on can be hit or miss, which makes it hard to enter events in the future, and I often have to reload several times before I can get the page to show up and get to the date I want to enter something on. Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Back / forward buttons

it would be super useful to add back/forward buttons at the top of mail so you can go back to what you were last viewing (whether email/calendar/etc.).

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Keep folders expanded

The folder view doesn't stay expanded from one session to another.

If I expand all folders, on the next load, all the top folders will be back to being collapsed.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need booleans in search

I really need to be able to execute the following search query:
    dhrb-edg-019.data.ne1.yahoo.com and not from:dh-rainbow-alerts@yahoo-inc.com

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. emails not loading, DAY 6

I've been getting errors for 6 days when I click on an email in yahoo mail. "error 4". so frustrating! when will this be fixed?

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Calendar entries in 15 minute intervals

I have to calendar entries that are showing up (visually) at the same time. The are 9-9:15 and 9:15-9:30

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Contact search

Please let me have the Xobni contacts as my default. Please also let me have the instant results as I type the same way I had in my Xobni plug in for Outlook. Pretty please.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Subscribe/share/publish calendars

It could be that this is available in the non-corp version of calendar, but:

Within the calendar I'd like to be able to subscribe (to other calendars on/off of Yahoo - caldav). As far as sharing calendars I should be able to share a calendar publicly (publish via ical or caldav, e.g. a calendar for an organization), as well as share privately (with different permissions: edit, view, view free/busy; with link or with sign-in required).

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jacob,We have added this request of supporting shared calendar with Corp calendar in our backlog.Thanks,Ashish

16. Advertisements in Corporate Mail

Are we making money off these ads? If not can we have them removed, the display ads are super distracting. The one at the top isn't so bad, but the flashing from the one on the right makes it hard to read my email and concentrate sometimes. Especially since I'm still trying to learn how to use the system.

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

As part of dogfooding our products we try to keep the experience we have every day as similar to that of our users as possible. Over 95% of our users have ads in our product so the experience for corp users is the same. If you do find a display ad that you think should not be allowed, send a screenshot and the clickthrough URL to displayadcomplaints@yahoo-inc.com and that will help us to clean those up.Thanks, Kevin

17. To/From search feature is great

Wow! Love that you can see all attachments and pictures sent to/from a particular person in one view.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Contacts aren't pulled from Exchange

Can we have saved Exchanged contacts automatically pulled into corp mail contacts?

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Calendar stuck at current time

When I want to check my calendar for the next day, it is impossible to scroll up to see it. For example, if it is 9pm, I can only see events in my calendar that are at 9pm or after, the same day or the rest of the week. Is there a way to be able to scroll up again and see the full week? (I am always using the week view, on FF).

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Free/Busy for calendar event

I need to set a calendar event to display my status as Free or Busy (or Tentative?).

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Corp Mail Testing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base