Corp Mail Testing

Corp Mail Testing

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Send Button

I have heard anecdotal complaints from friends that they are frustrated with the location of the SEND Button. If composing a replay to a long message on a laptop, you need to scroll down the page to locate SEND. Why not put one at the top of the message as well?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

We are currently working on improvements to the send button toolbar. The change we’ve made is to ensure that send button is always in view so users don’t have to scroll to get to it.

2. Uninterested in adverts

I know we're an advertising a company, a media company, a tech company, and a floor wax - with advertising foremost.

That said, it is really hard to want to use the webmail service for our corporate email, when we're wasting space *and* attention on advertising. Is there no way to treat this as a "paid account" and turn all that off?

25 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are not currently planning to disable ads. We want employees to experience what our consumers experience and ads are part of that experience.

3. Calendar Reminders

The calendar reminder does not alert the user when its supposed to. It should provide the alert no matter what tab you are in or whether the browser is up. Previously we used to have mail alerts in the Yahoo Toolbar. Is there a browser extension (.crx, .xpi, .exe) we could add that allow users to get the calendar reminders even if they do not have the Yahoo Mail page open?

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reminder for Corp calendar account are managed by exchange thats why you don’t see those options for your corp calendar account. You should still be able to see these options for your personal Yahoo calendar account. Thanks, Ashish

4. Names in reverse order

During the discussion, people send emails back and forth and the names usually become more and more. The first person who send the original mail will be shown first.
    However, I cannot tell the last person who send the latest reply because his/her name is hidden. I have to open the mail to see who send the latest mail.

Is it possible to show the last person first?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Search not working

Searching messages does not work for me; not in desktop, nor in mobile. Searching for a keyword returns all messages in inbox. In desktop, advanced search works.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. leftpanerightpane is awesome

just discovered you can have all your messages on the left and preview on the right, which is my favoritest layout ever (looks like an ipad mail client a little bit). nice work.

having some issues getting this pref to stick though - is it dependent on browser size or something?

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Distinguish calendar invites from regular emails

Hi there,

could we please visually distinguish calendar invites from regular emails in the preview pane?
    Also, just like recents or folder, can we have a "smart folder" with only calendar invites, so that we can quickly retrieve them?

Thanks!

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. act on calendar invites

i imagine somebody else has brought this up - can i please just accept calendar invites directly instead of opening outlook to do that?

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Yahoo corporate mail - not all addresses showing up

I'm trying to send a message to a colleague and her email address is not appearing in Yahoo corporate mail. She's on backyard and I have messages from her in my inbox, but her name doesn't pop up. I even added her to my contacts in Yahoo mail and her address still isn't auto populating.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This sounds like a Xobni-related issue that has hopefully cleared up by now. If others see this please email me at jacobson@yahoo-inc.com and we’ll investigate. I’ll follow up with you directly. Thanks again.

1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →

Corp Mail Testing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base