Corp Mail Testing

Corp Mail Testing

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Auto-Save notes

There should be functionality to auto-save a note even if the user clicks somewhere else or goes back to the previous page. Right now if that happens, the note does not save unless the user clicks on "Save".

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can we please have calendar reminders pop up?

We need the calendar to have a reminder that pops up in your window or somewhere on your computer - it is too easy to miss meetings without this reminder, given everything we all have to do to multi-task all day. Thanks!

204 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you for the feedback. We are aware of this ask. As Yahoo Mail is web application running in a browser desktop application, and not a desktop application running separately, it does not have desktop notifications currently. We are investigating options to handle this use case in the browser. Regards, Sumeet Solanki

3. Archived Folders Moved from Outlook to YME

How can I move folders I've archived in MS Outlook to YME? I have a lot of folders I moved a while back to ease space on my account. Do I need to bring them back into Outlook to sync up with YME? If not, please send me instructions.

22 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pasting images into Body of Email

Please add a feature that allows us to paste images in the body of emails. Most Search Account Managers send screenshots to clients on a daily basis so this is a must.

77 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

This is definitely on our radar based on large number of requests. Once we have some of the pressing issues out of the way, we will address this asap. Thanks for the feedback. – mayukh

5. Desktop notifications

Hi Outlook has notifications on desktop and calendar alerts that advice you for new email or meetings. It will be very useful to have the option in Yahoo Mail or at least on the corporate mail.

119 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Keyboard shortcuts for calendar

I can navigate email fairly well with the keyboard but there isn't anything to let me navigate the calendar. Please add shortcut keys for changing between daily/weekly/monthly views, jumping to calendar view from email, moving between events and searching for an event in the calendar.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can't select/check multiple emails using keyboard shortcuts

Use the spacebar to select/check an email, move down to next using the down arrow, press spacebar, the one highlighted gets selected/checked but the one which was earlier selected is now unselected.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Email tagging?

Can we have some Email tagging? It's easier to navigate visually with colorful tags: at a glance you know whats important and whats not. It's especially convenient while working with custom rules created by users that tags Email automatically.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow an email to be copied to multiple folders

Sorry if this is a repeat, didn't find it after trying a search.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Expand Folder upon hover when moving message from inbox to a folder

It would save time if I could drag and drop a mail message from the inbox into a subfolder without expanding all folders and subfolders. Similar to Outlook, if we could expand on hover, that would be very helpful. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include an ability to forward certain emails to a different email address (forwarding rule)

Need the ability to have a forwarding rule,
    for example: Emails come in from the school, I should be able to forward them to other accounts automatically, like my wife's account. because the sender (the school) can only have one email on file.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Edit Subject

How can I edit the subject of an Email I already sent? In case there is an orthographic mistake or you need to make it clearer (or even if you forget to include one in the original email?)

Thank you

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. GAT Tool and corporate email can not be used in the same user

I work for Customer Care and here has everybody two Yahoo IDs. One Yahoo ID for Yahoo Messenger and GAT Tool. The other one = the corporate Yahoo ID. If I log in to the corporate email and afterwards to GAT, I am automatically logged out from corporate email with the message my session has been expired. If I log back to my corporate emails, I can not use GAT Tool anymore, get a failure message there. I would like to use both in the same browser at the same time to be efficient.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please improve print layout

Mails that used to be printed on 1 page, now need 2 pages due to bigger line spacing.
    Would be great if this could be improved.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Text and layout editor falls off screen for long e-mails

I am working on a long e-mail that has several designed elements (bulleted lists, etc). Currently, the font/style editor rests at the bottom of e-mails, which is fine for short messages, but is tedious for long e-mails where one must highlight the text, scroll down to the bottom of the page, select "Bullets," scroll back up, see if this was applied correctly, find the next designed element, scroll down, etc.

Can the font/style editor float at the top or bottom of the window to prevent this?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Yahoo Mail's UI feels slow

Coming from using a desktop application or even GMail, the UI for Yahoo Mail feels extremely sluggish. Clicking on an email is slow, switching between contexts (from search to email, or calendar, etc.) is even slower. The worse part is that it feels like most of this is introduced by the ad refresh that happens every time you switch emails.

What can we do to make the UI feel comparable to GMail or my desktop client?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Signed out from corporate email after logging as the user

For troubleshooting of the customers' issues or for account verification I often need to log in as the user. In this case I am automatically logged out from my corporate email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. keep sorting order sticky

I want the sorting preference sticky to a folder. My preferred workflow in my inbox is to sort by unread mail so that I can efficiently go through all mails in the morning.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. trash folder in corp mail

looking at corp email through mail platform, my trash folder is full, however, unable to mass trash / delete old emails without marking each one. can this be fixed

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Handle internal links for corpmail

Link preview is great, but quickly gets annoying when using corpmail as it doesn't work for yo link, google docs, etc. It is easy to turn off preview, but I'd prefer to have it on and have it just handle URLs that require login elegantly.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Corp Mail Testing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base