Corp Mail Testing

Corp Mail Testing

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Sharing Calenders

I cannot get access to other peoples calenders, whether they are on Mail or Outlook, please let me know how to resolve this

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Re-Filing of Emails

I admit, I am an uber-organized person - but once I "file" an email in a folder/subfolder - and get a response/additional email on the thread, it goes back into my inbox and I have to file it again.
    On Gmail - you can just hit "archive" and it re-files in it already in the named folder.
    On Yahoo - I have to keep refiling it when any response comes in. This takes time and there has to be a better solution.
    Please let me know if you address this issue. thanks!

16 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Deleting single items on a chain

When I hit the delete button to delete a single email on a thread, it deletes the ENTIRE email chain. In mobile, you can delete just one part of the string - but on PC/Desktop - you delete the whole thread. When you have responses (i.e. THANK YOU) and such to large email distros - you get tons of email you should be able to delete, but not loose the initial message. Can you all help with this functionality?

17 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bug - Firefox

When using mail on the Firefox browser it keeps shifting the page up, so that I cannot view the tabs or search bar. I have to exit the application and re-enter numerous times for it to re-configure itself and position correctly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Feature request: A special flag for email threads when someone replied back to my reply.

I am a member of several ilists and frequently post questions on several of them simultaneously. Due to the sheer number of emails, I loose track of the threads I initiated or have replied to. Any email that has the keywords "anurag", "anurag ojha", "aojha" in the TO or SUBJECT or EMAIL body -or- emails/threads that I have "subscribed to" (because I replied to them) should just pop up nice and red in my inbox. So I never miss responding to them.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sending emails either error or spin

When sending a simple email, the send spins at the bottom of the screen, or it gives me a compose error. I have to re-open corp mail in a new tab only to find that regardless of which scenario occurred, the email actually sent. This is happening on every email I attempt to send regardless of size or attachment.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Undo sending event

Hey, so one of the features i'm most addicted to is undoing a sent message. Any plans to add an undo? Perhaps even have a "Ctrl+z" keyboard shortcut?

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Calendar Current Date / Today - Requires Reload Page

The calendar month view highlights the current date in special formatting. But it does not stay current. If you leave your browser open, the current date gets outdated and it does not refresh itself automatically, even if you navigate around. You have to reload the page in the browser to get it to update to the current date. For example, I just keep corp mail as a pinned tab in FireFox, so it is always there. Until I need to reboot or close Firefox (rarely), it displays the wrong date.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. right click to mark folder as read problems

I right clicked on my Spam folder and chose "Mark All Read". However, when I went back to inbox and then to spam folder again, there were still unread message. Trying to right click on the Spam folder again kept resulting in the pop up with the right click options appearing for a few seconds then disappearing.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calendar Current Date / Today - Suggest Easier Way to Navigate Back

In Calendar, if you navigate around to view other dates, especially in different months or years, there is no easy way to return to the current date except for reloading the page in the browser. You currently just have to browse left/right over months to get back, then click on the specific date that is today. Why not a "today" button or something?

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. View just the stared, unread,..etc emails

Most email clients have a feature to view just the stared emails as well as unread. Having this really helps one find emails faster.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Printing uber receipts

When you go to print the receipt in yahoo mail - it cuts off the information and does not print the email correctly - when I send to outlook it prints just fine. Something that should be very easy is impossible.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Searching emails

currently to search for an email we have to type the name of the person / subject and then 'fish in' as the search results do not come categorized. Can we enable simple categorizations such as 'Date - From - To - Attachments' to email search results and independent if you are in the inbox / sent or deleted folders? right now everything comes up.
    Thanks

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Need Attachments to Calendar Invites

Outlook provides the ability to attach files to meeting invites along with notes, and Yahoo calendar currently allows me to download those.

It would be nice to have the ability to attach files to new invites created in Yahoo calendar also.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Subfolders

I'm happy to see my subfolders transferred over this time, but I can't create NEW subfolders in current folders. Do we have a tutorial on how to do this, if available? and if not - a timeline when this will happen? This is a big part of managing client projects and keeping organized.

26 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Smart Mailbox - query driven views

I rely on Exchange server-side rules to partition my emails into different folders, generally by ilists. My daily work involves focusing on emails that are sent directly to me (inbox), ilist for my dev team and ilist for my internal users. I solved this problem by using Smart Mailboxes in Apple Mail that provide consolidated views from different folders.

I tried achieving this using the search feature of YMail but the results and workflow aren't quite right.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Help comes up in German

Hi,
    While trying to find out how to get an OOO message, I tried accessing help. To my surprise, my corp email help came up in German? Can we make sure the help section appears in the same language as the mail interface?

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Duplicates in Trash?

I often find duplicates of messages that I have moved from my inbox to a folder in the trash. This is disturbing because I worry that I inadvertently moved it to the trash instead of to the intended folder.

Is there anyway to avoid this? I doubt I will be the only person bothered by this.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Copying & pasting tables on the body of an email

How can I paste an image or even a table from excel to the body of an email? Also, I don't even see a capability to add a table within email like you can in outlook.
    Thanks.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Thanks for the feedback. The team is working on enabling pasting images inline in Q3. For tables please paste the excel table in the compose window and it should work. Regards, Sumeet

20. Group Emails in Inbox by Date

I'd like to have email grouping by day in the inbox. This helps me quickly get to an email especially for looking emails that came in yesterday and today.

Similar to Outlook, the dividers can be "Today", "Yesterday", "Monday", ..."Last Week", "2 Weeks Ago", etc.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Thank you for the feedback. We are aware of this ask. Due to timelines and priorities this is not expected to be available in Q3. However it is something we will reevaluate for our future release. Regards, Sumeet

• Don't see your idea?

Corp Mail Testing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base