Corp Mail Testing

Corp Mail Testing

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. "Draft" continues to be saved after hitting send

When I compose an email a "draft" stays in the drafts folder even after I've sent the final mail to the recipient. Note, It is not the same version of the "sent" mail - it is an incomplete or earlier "draft". I've inadvertently clicked send again on the remaining "draft" resulting in two different versions of email being sent out.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Send button on emails

Sometimes on long email trains with multiple emails and long sections of text, the send button at the bottom can get lost. Is there any way this could be repeated at the top, or maybe somehow track with the text? It can be a tad bit confusing as it is laid out now. Thanks!

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Notification in email that you've replied

I have conversations turned off and have no way of knowing whether I've responded to an email unless I look in my sent folder. Could we please add an icon to indicate that an email has been replied to or forwarded? (I don't have conversations on because I find it hard to navigate through email strings with my work email.)

18 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to import local email boxes from OS X Mail.app into corp mail?

Similar to the way that Outlook users use local email boxes to archive mail off the server while maintaining the ability to search all their email, I maintain local mailboxes on my laptop using Apple's Mail.app. Can you document a way for users in this situation to import their mail into corp mail? Thanks.

19 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. .msg reader

Can we allow yahoo mail to read and display .msg files? Over the years I've amassed several .msg files that I use to archive or save important emails. Once we remove Outlook.exe I presume these files will not open in any other application? Its important we have a way to open and manipulate these .msg archives which may contain entire strings of emails with associated attachments saved for future use.

31 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Reply all and forwards within a conversation

When I attempt to reply-all to a specific message in a conversation that is not the most recent, it appears to reply-all using the most recent email (top nav reply-all). The reply-all function within the specific email, at bottom, does appear to reply-all to just those on that email.

It would be helpful to have reply-all applied consistently between top nav and within the email. Thanks.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "View Unread" order is backward

When I select "View Unread" the email is presented to me new->old, which is backwards for most real-life usage. I have conversations disabled. If I try to switch the order, the UI shows me the proper caret, but the inbox shows me read mail as well as unread.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Autosuggest for contacts has been super slow the last couple days

heads up-- the autosuggestions for my contacts have been loading really slowly today

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Messenger for corporate email

We currently have our Messenger accounts setup with a personal Yahoo email account. How will Messenger work through corpmail now that the address is different. Do we have to establish a new Messenger account or can we sync the Messenger with our existing contacts list so we don't have to start over. At this point I will still have to use the Messenger app on my PC to IM people.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. External website mailto link, yahoo mail lags to pullup 'compose new message'

When I click on a mailto: link on an external webpage, E.g: an email on backyard. Yahoo mail is brought up in a new tab, but there is a 3-4 second lag before the 'compose new message' view pops up.

This is really confusing to the end user, and causes 'jankiness'.

3 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Exchange and CorpMail "trash" not in sync?

I do not see my "deleted" messages from outlook filters in the corpmail trash. Can someone confirm if they are not in sync?

Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Messenger archive UI is confusing and hard to use.

I viewed the full history for one of my buddies, and didn't see the message i was looking for. it wasn't obvious to me that i needed to click around to get the actual messasges. Also, I didn't know which of the 8 results to click on. I'd rather just have a scrollable list of message like I get in Adium.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Evernote integration?

I know gmail is starting to do this- at least in some markets but it would be great to be able to tag your e-mails and get them into Evernote.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Emails slow to open

Emails are regularly taking several seconds (sometimes up to ~10s) to open in the preview pane. This is on Chrome on the wired corporate network.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Print calendar options

There are no options to print your daily calendar in a good format. Using the browner print funtions just give you a printed screenshoot of what you have in browser window.

It will be able to print daily and weekly calendar views.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mail Merge Capability

Do we still have the mail merge capability, to perform mail merge the word doc will ride on outlook mail account to send out bulk emails, can we still perform the same functionality for corpmail?

8 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. RE:Pop-out message windows

"You can use recents and tabs for this. Have you trued them? - mayukh"

One of the great advantages to pop out windows is being able to reference one email quickly while writing a different email with out having to constantly toggle back and forth. The tabbed feature doesn't offer this functionality.

9 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Deleting multiple emails

Can we create a highlight and delete function instead of having to individually put a check mark or click on individual messages to delete en masse? This would save a lot of time to be able to delete multiple emails with the same subject line or sender w/out deleting other emails we wish to keep for example, within a folder or the inbox.

13 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to Develop Plugins for Yahoo Mail

The way that I use Yahoo Mail is going to be different to the way that other people use Yahoo Mail so I really want to see the ability to add plugins into Y!Mail. Another popular mail service has these making it really easy to personalize the mail application to work exactly how you want. I am curious if something like this is in the pipeline for Y!Mail, especially if the company is focused on personalization of online experiences.

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow users to easily switch between conversations view and chronological view

The Mac version of Outlook has a button in the Organize toolbar that allows for easily switching from Conversations view to Chronological view. I like to work through my email messages chronologically. This workflow is really difficult in Conversations view. On the other hand, I like to use conversations view to see all the messages of a long thread listed in order. Please add a nice easy to access button or View menu option. It requires too many clicks to make the switch now.

15 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Corp Mail Testing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base