Corp Mail Testing

Corp Mail Testing

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Bulleted Lists

When trying to add a bulleted list, I was not able to return to the normal text justification by pressing the Return key twice as I would in Word, Outlook or most other conventional programs. I had to actually find the Indent button and use it to get out of the indented lists. Can this be changed?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. send button at top of compose?

the only send button is at the bottom while you are composing an email. Can we also place one at the top as uses are used to seeing it there, not having to look down towards the bottom to send.

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Search not working

Searching messages does not work for me; not in desktop, nor in mobile. Searching for a keyword returns all messages in inbox. In desktop, advanced search works.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ilist emails are sent before clicking "send"

I've noticed sometimes when I am replying (maybe replying-all?) to an i-list address, it will send an email periodically while I am writing the email... almost as though it is sending for every draft auto-save. It has happened on two separate occasions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. leftpanerightpane is awesome

just discovered you can have all your messages on the left and preview on the right, which is my favoritest layout ever (looks like an ipad mail client a little bit). nice work.having some issues getting this pref to stick though - is it dependent on browser size or something?

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Distinguish calendar invites from regular emails

Hi there,could we please visually distinguish calendar invites from regular emails in the preview pane?Also, just like recents or folder, can we have a "smart folder" with only calendar invites, so that we can quickly retrieve them?Thanks!

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. act on calendar invites

i imagine somebody else has brought this up - can i please just accept calendar invites directly instead of opening outlook to do that?

11 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Unformatted paste

I'd quite like to be able to copy something from another window and paste it so that the pasted text matches the text already in the email.

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Email Attachments

Can we add feature that allow us to attach existing email thread just like out look ?

1 vote
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Emails not arriving

I've noticed terrible problems with Mail in the last week, whereby many emails I have sent, or that have been sent to me, simply don't arrive. Friends and family are complaining to me about Yahoo Mail's poor performance and it's hard to defend it as I can't rely on it either.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add more star/flag options

I rely heavily on staring/flagging to show me which emails I need to action & which I've already completed. The one yellow star option in Mail is quite limiting compared to Outlook or Gmail. Can we add more star/flag options? (different colored stars, check marks, question marks, etc.)

4 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring Back 'Sort by Subject'

It is huge inconvenience that we can no longer sort by 'Subject', especially when trying to scan a long list of messages. In the previous client, users could sort by subject, grouping all the messages that have the same subject line but different senders (in the case of SPAM, if you see a bunch of messages with the same subject but different senders, it is an easy clue that these are real junk not potentially legitimate messages).

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Delete group of messages doesn't work

When I do a search for a specific term and it brings up that group of messages, I then "select all" and hit the delete button but they stay in my inbox.

2 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Yahoo corporate mail - not all addresses showing up

I'm trying to send a message to a colleague and her email address is not appearing in Yahoo corporate mail. She's on backyard and I have messages from her in my inbox, but her name doesn't pop up. I even added her to my contacts in Yahoo mail and her address still isn't auto populating.

5 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

This sounds like a Xobni-related issue that has hopefully cleared up by now. If others see this please email me at jacobson@yahoo-inc.com and we’ll investigate. I’ll follow up with you directly. Thanks again.

15. Tabs - Add ability to re-arrange

Is there a way to rearrange the open tabs. It would be helpful to add this functionality.

6 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reply arrow could be confused as back arrow

When reading an email, the "x" in the top right closes the email. Now it just happened to me that it was so far to the right of my browser window that my focus went to the top left instead, given that this is where all the icons are shown. For a moment I thought about clicking "Reply" to go back to my inbox. While minor, this might be confusing for first time users.

7 votes
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 59 60 61 63 Next →

Corp Mail Testing

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base