Corp Mail Test 1

Corp Mail Test 1

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Preview

It would be awesome (and useful) if the preview showed the entire width of messages.

Screenshot:
    http://bit.ly/1AUf7wz

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mails sent to BCC recipient not shown

Hi,

In the sent folder, it's impossible to see which recipient you sent a mail by BCC. The field just shows empty. It's frustrating.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Days of the week in Calendar not visible unless you scroll up

When you are looking at the current week at the end of a month, you cannot see the days of the week unless you scroll up. Quite inconvenient.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Laging

I use safari on os x, 5 out of 10 times, when I reply to a thread, after I typed some messages it window just hang, and I get a spinning rainbow cursor and I couldn't do anything but just wait for like 2 mins. It doesn't happen to chrome, however.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Filters don't work for folders with two words

From this bug, http://bug.corp.yahoo.com/show_bug.cgi?id=6856354&mark=29#c29, I see that if a folder contains two words, then the filter breaks. Is this going to be fixed? I have a TON of folders setup for individuals with two words (first/last).

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Button to remove all formatting from a text selection in the editor

Hi, I think it would be great to have a button that can remove all formatting(font,color,hyperlinks etc) on a text selection. Whenever I copy and paste text into the email editor window, it copys the source formatting. Sometimes I want to remove this formatting and reset to Yahoo's default font.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. multiple windows?

One thing I like Mail in OS X is that it's convenient to have inbox at a window when you look for things, while at the same time you have several Email opened on few other windows so that you can easily cross reference. With web mail I have to open several other browser windows and it's not that light weight. Maybe it's good if we approach user with feature-rich native desktop apps with various Y! experiences so that Y grabs some gateway to the internet and avoid competitive 'browser' market.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "Arrest warrant" ads for Yahoos

I've been noticing that a LOT of ads I get are about finding an arrest warrant or criminal activity for the sender of an email. It's pretty comical, but also pretty weird to repeatedly see that there's an arrest warrant out for my boss and team mates...

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Shouldn't need to scroll down to see attachments

When I attach a file, often times I need to scroll down to the bottom of the window to make sure it's attached. Having that confirmation at the bottom would be helpful and less confusing of an experience.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Backspace returns to Folder view AND deletes messages... bad side effect?

If I have a message open in Corp Mail, and I press the backspace button, it returns to the main "folder" view, AND as a side effect deletes the message. This was very non obvious to me, as having used Gmail for both personal and company mail for many years, in their web interface, backspace returns to the folder view and does NOT delete the message.

I only discovered this recently, and previously I had been plagued by randomly disappearing messages I was not intending to delete

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Yes, you can sort by subject

On 08/25/14 I entered feedback about not being able to sort emails by subject and got 5 thumbs-up. Well I was wrong, you definitely can sort by subject but I didn't take enough time to find how to do it.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can we choose to turn off the display ads on the right font?

I personally found the display ads on the right font kind of annoying as it affects a lot of my space for email section. And the content is also not relevant to my email context.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I don't like the ad does not work

I've spent a good part of today in telling it that I find a specific Ad offensive and it keeps trying to show it over and over at least every hour. How can I make it to stop??

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Is there away to identify emails exclusively to me, not ilist/group email?

I have emails coming in from a lot of group senders. I don't necessarily need to read all of them....If I knew which ones were directed to me, I won't *necessarily* need filters for a while.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Can we sort by sender?

Would love to be able to do that!

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Drafts

When I'm emailing, sometimes I change my mind and I didn't write anything in an email but Yahoo Mail saves it as a Draft. Is there a way to exclude empty drafts? I don't like seeing drafts in my draft folder, but I also don't like looking through the drafts to see that they were useless and I have to delete them manually. I'm lazy you know....heh. Thanks!

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unused Preview Pane should be hidden

When Preview Pane has nothing to show it should be hidden to allow more space to view other mail ... Maybe make it semi transparent

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Delete takes too long

Deleting multiple items takes too long. When deleting a few hundred messages, I have to wait longer than a minute. This is an instant operation in gmail. If we lack the ability to do it in real-time, do it a-sync. There's really no reason to keep me waiting for a progress bar. Just delete them in the background while I am reading my next message.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Yahoo Live Emails Flagged as SPAM

Yahoo Live Emails are getting flagged as SPAM. Not sure if this is just happening with Corp Mail or also among regular Yahoo Mail users. Either way, the Yahoo Live emails should be put on a safe list so everyone receives these emails.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding Shared Calendars

In outlook, it was possible to share calendars and layer them on top of one another. This was helpful to know when other team members were out of office or big Homepage Take-Overs were coming up. It's not possible to share calendars in Yahoo Corp Mail, can we please add this feature?

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Corp Mail Test 1

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base