Corp Mail Test 1

Corp Mail Test 1

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. New Event Overlay covers the calendar

When creating a new event from the calendar, the overlay covers the screen so that I can't see the rest of my calendar (see previous feedback on the uselessness of the simple flyover for creating events). Again, I have to use two separate windows with Yahoo Mail's calendar loaded just to schedule a meeting. So painful...

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create new event flyout is useles

When clicking on the calendar to create a new event, the default screen is essentially useless. I can't add attendees. I can't set the length of the event. I can't imagine under what circumstances this set of fields is useful. I ALWAYS have to click more details to get anything workable.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Accepting Invites in Yahoo Mail Sucks

As someone with a busy calendar, Yahoo Mail makes it time consuming to accept a meeting invite without unwittingly agreeing to a conflict. By default there is no display of your schedule during and around the invite. And while you can click a link to see this information, its displayed in a list format when I'm used to seeing and thinking about my day as a calendar view. I basically have to have two separate windows of Yahoo Mail open to do anything with calendars. Sucky...

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can't sort by subject?

This is important so you don't reply to an email when an answer has already been provided to your question.

I always keep my inbox sorted by subject to identify threads.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Display hyperlinks in Calendar Events

When a hyperlink(s) is included in an event invitation, or when creating an event, can we have the link(s) be active instead of just listed? It would be great to click on them to access more information on a given appointment or event. I have a screen shot if you'd like it. Thanks.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Business vs. Personal use cases

Dogfooding a personal mail use case (with ads) in our (employees') daily business mail environment doesn't make sense. A business use case would probably pay for the ad-free mail option. At the very least, are some people dogfooding mail without ads since that is an existing use case?

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Two folders in your inbox are the same name

Two folders with the name Calendar, Contacts, Drafts, Journal, Notes, Tasks have been found in your mailbox. Please connect to your mailbox using your Web browser and rename one of the folders. After you rename one folder, your IMAP e-mail application will be able to display both folders.

This is the email that I get every 2 hours, I have gone through my folders and made sure none of them are the same name in both my outlook and my corp mail.. Please make it stop

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Rules to move mails to folders

If we don't already have the Rules feature to automatically move mails to folders, I would like it.
    In addition to traditional Outlook like Rules, I would like an option to move the mail to the designated folder only after it is read in Inbox.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Highlighting today's date on Calendar

It'd be neater if today's date comes up on top and highlighted on Calendar.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calender Invites

Calender Invites would benefit from having/ or dropping a few features:1) Formatting in Notes-you can force indentation but there are no other options- boring invites.2)Ability to add a new attendee without sending everyone a new identical email alert- feels like spam3)Option to discontinue/filter acceptance notifications. 4) Ability to open invite Notes text as a larger file rather than open as a small pop up 5) Calender Alert- So your attendees remember the meeting you labored to create! Thnx!

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Trash folder shows wrong number of emails

In the left panel of my yahoo mail email box, it's showing up "Trash(10)", but when I click on the Trash folder, in the right side, it says "Your Trash folder is empty". I then checked my Outlook "Deleted Items" folder, and it's empty indeed.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Tab navigation

In Outlook, I can Alt-Tab to switch between open emails or emails I am writing. Are there keyboard shortcuts to move left-to-right or vice versa between tabs?

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. View all Starred emails

I don't see any way to view all my Starred emails. I can only view Starred emails within a single folder at a time. It would be great to see Starred or "Flagged" emails in a Tasks tab or even with the current Notes tab. I know that a lot of people's workflows depend on this type of flagging, and need to be able to see all flagged across folders.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Increasing working area for mail users

Currently the proportion of the screen that is the working area for a user to mail is quite small. The top part has a lot of blank space before the list starts, the left rail take up space for folders and the right rail is used for ads. Can we change the design to allow for more working area for the users. For example, make the left rail for folders collapsible and show small icons for folders, calendar, contacts, etc., reduce the blank space on top, etc

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow an email to be copied to multiple folders

Sorry if this is a repeat, didn't find it after trying a search.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Expand Folder upon hover when moving message from inbox to a folder

It would save time if I could drag and drop a mail message from the inbox into a subfolder without expanding all folders and subfolders. Similar to Outlook, if we could expand on hover, that would be very helpful. Thanks.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Include an ability to forward certain emails to a different email address (forwarding rule)

Need the ability to have a forwarding rule,
    for example: Emails come in from the school, I should be able to forward them to other accounts automatically, like my wife's account. because the sender (the school) can only have one email on file.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Re-Filing of Emails

I admit, I am an uber-organized person - but once I "file" an email in a folder/subfolder - and get a response/additional email on the thread, it goes back into my inbox and I have to file it again.
    On Gmail - you can just hit "archive" and it re-files in it already in the named folder.
    On Yahoo - I have to keep refiling it when any response comes in. This takes time and there has to be a better solution.
    Please let me know if you address this issue. thanks!

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Deleting single items on a chain

When I hit the delete button to delete a single email on a thread, it deletes the ENTIRE email chain. In mobile, you can delete just one part of the string - but on PC/Desktop - you delete the whole thread. When you have responses (i.e. THANK YOU) and such to large email distros - you get tons of email you should be able to delete, but not loose the initial message. Can you all help with this functionality?

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Text and layout editor falls off screen for long e-mails

I am working on a long e-mail that has several designed elements (bulleted lists, etc). Currently, the font/style editor rests at the bottom of e-mails, which is fine for short messages, but is tedious for long e-mails where one must highlight the text, scroll down to the bottom of the page, select "Bullets," scroll back up, see if this was applied correctly, find the next designed element, scroll down, etc.

Can the font/style editor float at the top or bottom of the window to prevent this?

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Corp Mail Test 1

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base