Corp Mail Test 1

Corp Mail Test 1

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Shared Calendar

In Outlook I have a shared calendar with my group. But it hasn't transferred over to my calendar in Yahoo mail. How do I get it to show up?

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Product Support responded

Hi Elizabeth,Sorry but this feature is not supported yet with Corp Calendar though it is supported with your personal yahoo calendar. We have put this into our backlog.Thanks,Ashish

2. Calendar not updating

I've been trying to delete and edit some calendar entries and nothing is happening. When I open the item and try to edit, it doesn't change. Then when I try to click delete, nothing happens.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Deleting Emails

It's nice to be able to scroll from email to email without having to return to the inbox, but if I delete an email that is not the case. It would be helpful if it pulled up the next email regardless of action taken so users can quickly cleanup their inbox without jumping back and forth from screen to screen.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Lindsay, We have a setting that allows you to do that. Please go to settings and change the setting for “After moving a message” “Show next email message”.

4. Messages which are deleted but not expunged

I frequently delete a message in Thunderbird, and then view a folder in Y!Mail. When a message has been deleted in Thunderbird, it marks the message as "deleted" but does not actually expunge/compact the folder. Other instances of Thunderbird and Outlook no longer display these messages, but Y!Mail displays them as if they're still important messages, until I manually compact/expunge the messages.

My request: Y!Mail should hide these messages, or show them with a striketrhough style.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option to CC or BBC myself

Hi,
    In Outlook there is a setting option that allows me to CC/BBC myself on all my sent emails.
    Can we get this for Yahoo Mail?

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Y!Mail Search doesn't work untl the page is fully loaded

Y!Mail Search doesn't work until the page is fully loaded. However, the search box is visible long before it's usable. This is a particularly irksome issue since I use four e-mail interfaces (since no interface does everything well) -- but I use Y!Mail for global e-mail searching. So, I open Y!Mail, type my search query as soon as the box is visible, press enter, and then Y!Mail opens a blank tab in a new window. Disconcerting. If I wait for the page to load, though, it works great.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Yahoo/Dropbox relationship

I applaud the new relationship between Yahoo mail and Dropbox, but there are a few kinks. Today was the first day that I was prompted to use Db both to attach files and view photos. What I find difficult to maneuver is, on uploads, it isn't intuitive, so I chose to send a smaller file rather than go figure it out; on viewing, I wanted to see images a friend had sent, but not save them--BUT, in order to view them i was forced to save and download db. huge pain to see pics, why no preview func?

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Move Shortcut Enhancement

It is awesome to have the shortcut for moving mail to keep an organized inbox! After hitting "D" Instead of scrolling through places to move the item to, it would be great to be able to start typing the name of the folder to help speed up the process of the move.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adapt layout for bigger screens

Hi Mail Team!
    Please consider making the layout of the page dynamic and able to fit for bigger screen. In my work monitor, I have a lot of unused space on the page (in particular on the right side) and it would be great to have more space for the reading/writing box.
    Thanks! :)

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Calendar Invite Forwarding

In Outlook it is very easy to forward a calendar invite, how is that done using exchange for corp mail?

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create a calendar invitation from an email

One of my most loved features from Outlook is creating a calendar invitation directly from an email address. It takes the people on the email thread and adds them to a calendar invitation. 50,000 bonus points if it pulls out the date suggested in the email.

This helps make my workflow efficient. In cases where there is too much email back and forth, helps us to "get a room" quickly. :)

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. messages are always trucated

messages from a particular friend are always truncated. If I didn't know any better I would think they were blank. when I try to read them on my phone, they ARE blank.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Calendar Reminders

The calendar reminder does not alert the user when its supposed to. It should provide the alert no matter what tab you are in or whether the browser is up. Previously we used to have mail alerts in the Yahoo Toolbar. Is there a browser extension (.crx, .xpi, .exe) we could add that allow users to get the calendar reminders even if they do not have the Yahoo Mail page open?

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reminder for Corp calendar account are managed by exchange thats why you don’t see those options for your corp calendar account. You should still be able to see these options for your personal Yahoo calendar account. Thanks, Ashish

14. Names in reverse order

During the discussion, people send emails back and forth and the names usually become more and more. The first person who send the original mail will be shown first.
    However, I cannot tell the last person who send the latest reply because his/her name is hidden. I have to open the mail to see who send the latest mail.

Is it possible to show the last person first?

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. search/trash/favorite icons next to 'sender' not in best place

When hovering on a email message, I twice, accidentally deleted it. Often times users click anywhere on the line be it where the sender is (on the left) or on the message title, or in the middle between the sender and the title. The search feature is also located there which I have inadvertantly clicked on before as well. When a long senders address is there, hovering over it could cause you to delete it by mistake. this may not be the best place for those icons.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bulleted Lists

When trying to add a bulleted list, I was not able to return to the normal text justification by pressing the Return key twice as I would in Word, Outlook or most other conventional programs. I had to actually find the Indent button and use it to get out of the indented lists. Can this be changed?

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Email tagging?

Can we have some Email tagging? It's easier to navigate visually with colorful tags: at a glance you know whats important and whats not. It's especially convenient while working with custom rules created by users that tags Email automatically.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. send button at top of compose?

the only send button is at the bottom while you are composing an email. Can we also place one at the top as uses are used to seeing it there, not having to look down towards the bottom to send.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Search not working

Searching messages does not work for me; not in desktop, nor in mobile. Searching for a keyword returns all messages in inbox. In desktop, advanced search works.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ilist emails are sent before clicking "send"

I've noticed sometimes when I am replying (maybe replying-all?) to an i-list address, it will send an email periodically while I am writing the email... almost as though it is sending for every draft auto-save. It has happened on two separate occasions.

26th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Corp Mail Test 1

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base