Sports Magazine

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Sports?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. New Box Scores

Wow - These new baseball box scores are a mess! So much unnecessary information/graphics/tweets. Box scores are not the place for this. It is so confusing/distracting and difficult to navigate. Yahoo used to be my go-to source for box scores. This is an example of trying to force too much in one place. Not anymore.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  130 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Fantasy Sports Page

When I go to the fantasy sports page, I do so to access my fantasy sports teams -- not to read random sports news. This is absolutely ridiculous. I don't care how you do it, but I should not have to dig through 3 layers of your site to get to my teams.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. what happened to the comment sections?

what happened to the comment sections?

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  39 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please go back to the last format! Its was so clean.

Everyone likeed the old format. Why change. New one is all broke up. Old one was clean and hadbeverything u needed. Used it all the time. Not now

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. So the only recaps for games are in video form now? I would rather read about it then watch it.

I want to read my game recaps, not watch them. This site is absolutely horrible now.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Why do I have to click on a link to finish reading all the stories now?

Why do I need to read a paragraph then hit continue only to be directed to another site? Then you either scroll through the same first paragraph to find out where Yahoo left off. Starting to wonder what Yahoo decision makers are smoking. You have ruined the sports section.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. NBA game play-by-play frame/panel/page is worthless!! You need to add score for every shot made! How can anybody follow it without scores?

NBA game play-by-play frame/panel/page is worthless!! You need to add score for every shot made! How can anybody follow it without scores?

Example:

1:25 Mavericks - Dirk Nowitzki dunks the ball. Assist Deron Williams. Mavericks 110 - 109.

1:10 Spurs - Tim Duncan makes 3 pointer. Assist Tony Parker. Spurs 112 - 110.

1:00 Timeout Mavericks. 20-second.

:45 Spurs - Dirk Nowitzki blocks Tim Duncan.

:43 Mavericks team possession.

:40 Mavericks - Dirk Nowitzki turnover. Tim Duncan steals ball.

:35 Spurs - Kawhi Leonard turnover. JJ Barea steals ball.

:30 Mavericks - Dirk Nowitzki dunks ball. Assist JJ Barea. Mavericks…

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Here's some ideas...

1.) don't auto play the highlights. If I want to see them, I'll press play. Page takes too long to load and I hate hearing the audio when I'm not looking at the video. 2.) Fix the RBI and HR totals in the boxscores...they are inversed. 3.) Make the games on the right smaller...I want to see more games listed on a page at one time. 4.) Show the team records...how can you not show the team records?

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring the All Sports back so I can see more than football and basketball - FFS....

Bring the All Sports back so I can see more than football and basketball - FFS....

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Where are the playoff brackets for NBA and NHL?

They should be front and center on the respective home pages.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How can we click on boxing ???? IMPOSSIBLE !!!!!

How can we click on boxing ???? IMPOSSIBLE !!!!!

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Sports Magazine

Feedback and Knowledge Base