Daily Fantasy

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Get rid of 150 entry max. It is the reason I play yahoo and not other sites, so I actually have a chance to compete.

Get rid of 150 entry max. It is the reason I play yahoo and not other sites, so I actually have a chance to compete.

45th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. See how big these contests can get!

Why are you guys capping entrants with these contests filling 10 hours before lock?! These contests could get potentially be HUGE!! Let these contests get as many entrants before lock as can be and dare to challenge the current landscape. Amazing job building this player base already by Yahoo!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let's see rankings of Yahoo DFS users/players

It's great to be able to see how many wins your opponents have accumulated in their time on the Yahoo platform, but that doesn't give much context. Other sites have overall site-wide rankings (usually led by Saahil or ChipotleAddict). Can we see that on Yahoo eventually?

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ways to improve Yahoo Daily Fantasy/ Fix Flaws.

I found a flaw in the payout structure for double ups. Most sites take a bigger rake for smaller entry fees. But for double ups, the rake for the $25 double up (10/23 double )is worst than any other denomination.

Also, the only way this product will grow is to offer higher prize pools. Rather than offer multiple small tournaments, I would recomend having just 2 contest for each dollar amount... $1,$2,$5,$10,$20. One single entry, and one multi entry.

I understand with the limited max entries these contests will never be as big as the other major sites, but they…

17th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Veteran status should be unique for each sport

I dont agree that the veteran status should be "across the board" for all sports. I think veteran status should apply to each individual sport. The reason why is because some people dont play each sport equally and each sport has a unique strategy for setting your lineups. When I just started playing I primarily did football, baseball and hockey. But now i am just getting started playing soccer and im still trying to figure out a good strategy. But now that i am veteran status, i am basically a beginner at soccer going against people with many hundreds of…

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. NBA GUARANTEES WHY ARE THEY DROPPING

THE PRIZE POOLS ARE FILLING HOURS EARLY!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE BUILT THIS AWESOME PLAYER POOL AND NOW YOU ARE CUTTING GUARANTEES WITH THE DEMAND STILL THERE. It's hard to watch you guys ruin this amazing player base opportunity you've built in the past month!!!!

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring Back Yahoo Fantasy Golf!!!

You are going to lose a lot of longtime Yahoo users by dropping your fantasy golf. It is the ONLY reason that I and many others have stuck with Yahoo over the years for email, search, and homepage. Please reconsider this decision or at the very least give us a reason why you would make such decision.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You really need to start uping your tournament prize pools if you want more players to come play

It's very simple up your prize pools more people will come I've been playing on the site since day 1 and you had a few large tourneys in the beginning then when they didn't fill the first time you backed way off too far off. You are a multi billion dollar company you can afford a little overlay if you want this to be profitable. With fantasy aces going down the way they did people are looking for a site they can trust and you also have late swap in your favor which draftkings got rid of and ****** a…

40th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Be able to see all contests that are running instead of only contests you have entered.

I would like to do some research on players while contests are going on, so allow me to see any contest thats currently in play. Or have a players list in play to watch.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Quarter games for daily.

Having extra change in your account is lost money. Quarter games would be nice. Thanks.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Season long daily

I would like a season long format with friends but daily fantasy scoring. Each week you go head to head like regular fantasy but it's daily. You pick a new team every week. Maybe you also get too 6 scoring gets another bonus point.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. There needs to be veterans free $10,20,25,50,109 games! Let the little guy win some money!!!!

More contests with big money pay out without veterans playing. Gives a chance for everyone to win big bucks!!!

52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Find a better site to use to update MLB lineups. Yahoo is way behind...by hours sometimes.

Faster starting lineups and also make the small black arrow, indicating that someone is starting, in season fantasy, bigger and maybe green.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Private Contest Options

1. For private/public contests you should have the option to run the contest even if all the available entries are not filled. If you want to have a contest with 10 friends but only 9 enter we still all want to play, so let the contest creator have that option. If you all allow this option it will set you apart from the other sites.

2. Please give the option for the contest creator to edit the contest after it is created. Maybe give the ability to add more entries. If I make a contest for 10 friends and end up having…

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. you could help me if some one just try but nobody will.can not talk to customer care becauase your site does not allow it to happen.i'

i cannot contact customer care.i've had an account for twenty years got a new phone.tried to change number on account would not let me.so signed up for new one account an got suspended.because you can only have one account under same name.no one will help that's why i am here please help

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add "friends" for daily so you can easily compare scores and line-ups.

A few friends play similar DFS leagues, it would be awesome if I could somehow add them as friends so that I could see their lineups and scores to compare. Doesn't look like you can search in the standings.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make Daily Fantasy available for Canadian residents to use!

We're in 2019, still can't use daily fantasy in Canada? Get up to date please!

45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Daily Fantasy

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base